Trying to buy gold prem

This is a discussion on Trying to buy gold prem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im trying to perchase gold premium but it is saying : decline, we are not accepting visa/mastardcard at the moment. ...
Page: 1

WhoompThereitis

im trying to perchase gold premium but it is saying : decline, we are not accepting visa/mastardcard at the moment.

Should i try at a later time?

BallandChain

I'm getting the same thing.I'm just going to try again later.

WhoompThereitis

ok,

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BallandChain

Yea it's a problem on their end,I just got off the phone with my CC company and there is nothing wrong with my card and it's not even showing the transaction trying to go through so either send off a support ticket or just wait it out I guess.

same prob does anyone know when the good time or day to buy prem ???

evilwevel

sounds like a standard K2 error to me, even though everything is ok with your card they start bitching ....

try again some other day, or send a ticket to CS (Gl with that, although they might be fast to reply since it's about money they might lose)

k thx man

Banned

who the feck buys gold pre anymore? ppl will buy bronze/silver/platinum...gold pre is useless... and btw my friend tried to buy with his cc, he got charged but no pre... looks like they have problems with CC now..

ILoveYouToo

Are you using a gift card?

btw people are level 80 so they don't need platinum but still want gold to unseal/seal. It's not completely useless.

I had the same problem, But check ur card, Because they charge money but you dont recieve it.
    Just write a ticket to Custumer support, Write ur last 4 digits, And your name, And what time you purchased

arko

happens last three times i bought any kind of premium. It's an error with CC.

If you want to purchase with CC, just carry on even they say, no master visa blahblahba, just carry on through. Then go check CC company and see if they charged. Usually it's charged. It's not instant unlike Click and Buy. Ticket them at CS like the guys above me said, and wait.

My buddy waited 13 days for his for (Feb's prem). I've waited 8 days(still waiting), ticket replies "working on it deligently please be patient" so just need to be a little bit patient. They usually give you compensation when late, just don't be an ass about it in your ticket xD

battlemama

try using CnB works for me

arko

USED CC charged STILL WIAITN 10th day now ZZZ

me too been waiting for like 4 day and they charged me is thier way to just cancel it? and get my money back

angrybahamut

u can call ur cc company.....