Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your probably right baba. Your legit and plan to stay legit but...If trade is done then you need to either ...
Page: 2

Your probably right baba. Your legit and plan to stay legit but...If trade is done then you need to either get back the stuff your friend and the dude tradded or repay the dude for what your friend took.

7 people is not alot for a good amount of USD transactions. Thats just like babashopping few times. Anyways look at aba and rice. they got basically whole forum saying there 100% GG and look what they do. Scam a innocent dude and lie about what they done.

All im saying is your friend scammed the dude on YOUR name then you should be held responsible since you were irresponsible in the first place[/b]
    Yea i know i said ill help , but actually i have army , i practice to attacking soldier ( hopefully wrote good ) and i havent much time to play and this is why i selling my items and leave.
    My old friend took some of my accounts and thank god not my items so i really couldnt help him , now there is no way ill help this guy after he call me scammer and he scammed shell set +8 rogue for him.
    I've never had rogue account for selling and if i do i prolly was selling it for USD , not for some shell.
    And as i said before , i know many people selling and buying and when they have chance to scam good thing they doin it , but come&#39;on make any sense now , if i scammer why should i take risk and scam shell +8 instead of lugias +7 , hanguk +7 dual ROC +1 WE+1 PE +1 ( or it was WE+1 ) , iron necklace , shell set +8 , iron belt , and many GBs and items on F9Devil account , i could scam , leave ko4life , change nick in game and cya , but its not my style i not fuking scammer , i wish i could help this guy but before he trade he should cheak pm&#39;s and cheak msn , and now he blame me for scamms instead my sharer , why should i help him now <_<
    Yea i saw the pm&#39;s on the forum , but thats was when i came from the TV and my friend goes home , so when i pm&#39;d him back he told me it was too late , i even dont know if he traded with my old friend , do you have prove of this trade? i can blame you for selling me lvl 200 warrior and you scammed the info , i have no prove so thats mean you scammer? show some facts.

Banned

You said it yourself your friend is a scammer. You also say your friend was on your ko4life account. Now get what i am saying baba. You label yourself as a GG but you were irresponsible and left your cookies not deleted or didnt log out before you went watch TV witch ment your still logged into ko4life. You should be help responsible for the guys lost Items because it was your account. He didnt know that he was talking with the sharer. The guy was PM&#39;ING your account. Did trade ingame (so he said) and then after you reply to him saying, "dont trade that was my sharer on my account or what ever) Thing is trade was done. You said so yourself

I would belive this guy over your friend due to the fact that your friend scammed you multiple times.

The thing i am trying to express here is that you should be held RESPONSIBLE for this trade.

Now help the guy out, He edits this topic. And your still seen as a GG.

Dont help him. Your rep is fucked. And your known as a scammer. Pick witch one you want to go with.

lol @ lvl 90 changed to lvl 200

anyway you say your friend scammer. i belive you and i really think your friend scammed this dude.

You said it yourself your friend is a scammer. You also say your friend was on your ko4life account. Now get what i am saying baba. You label yourself as a GG but you were irresponsible and left your cookies not deleted or didnt log out before you went watch TV witch ment your still logged into ko4life. You should be help responsible for the guys lost Items because it was your account. He didnt know that he was talking with the sharer. The guy was PM&#39;ING your account. Did trade ingame (so he said) and then after you reply to him saying, "dont trade that was my sharer on my account or what ever) Thing is trade was done. You said so yourself

I would belive this guy over your friend due to the fact that your friend scammed you multiple times.

The thing i am trying to express here is that you should be held RESPONSIBLE for this trade.

Now help the guy out, He edits this topic. And your still seen as a GG.

Dont help him. Your rep is fucked. And your known as a scammer. Pick witch one you want to go with.[/b]
    How can i even help him if i dont know if they really did the trade , or if the items he saying are really what he scammed , or they aint trade in the end and he just want items , i cant do anything when he just posting and run away , where he goes now? i dont see any respone , i cant do anything when he have no proves , i can say now " Vandy scammed my lvl 43443 on Ares " do i have prove of you doin it? no , i can say " Sharer of F9Devil scammed my iron impact +9 " do i have prove of him doin it? no , so real F9Devil cant know if his sharer really scammed me or not so he cant do anything , i need to see facts before.

P.S yea i changed the lvl 90 to 200 , because maybe you gonne think i ment lvl 80 , so i wrote some crazy lvl.

You probably thinking " there is sense in Omgbleble words " i know thats what you thinking , but you also thinking " if he lieing , why he only asking for shell and coins " , both things are right , but this is why i wanna see facts for , i cant give somebody items only because he blame me / my sharer for scamms when i have no clue if its true or not , he posting and left , if my friend really did it why he not talking / posting fact now...i cant do nothing really.

Banned

How can i even help him if i dont know if they really did the trade , or if the items he saying are really what he scammed , or they aint trade in the end and he just want items , i cant do anything when he just posting and run away , where he goes now? i dont see any respone , i cant do anything when he have no proves , i can say now " Vandy scammed my lvl 43443 on Ares " do i have prove of you doin it? no , i can say " Sharer of F9Devil scammed my iron impact +9 " do i have prove of him doin it? no , so real F9Devil cant know if his sharer really scammed me or not so he cant do anything , i need to see facts before.

P.S yea i changed the lvl 90 to 200 , because maybe you gonne think i ment lvl 80 , so i wrote some crazy lvl.[/b]
    Let time pass. If he never post again ask a admin to delete topic or something. Because then you could say he just joined and make stupid topic about me scam him..Thing is, the guy really does not need proof when you gave the proof that your friend is a scammer. I knew what you ment by lvl 90. I am not that stupid. But thing is. When i get a account info i tell a few people in my MSN list about it. Also I do not have you on MSN. Again i really only play GG the fucked out chars with my friends. And no Item or anything has been stolen on a account ecept one time. Some +0 shells and i think +1 exceptionals from ews. But thing is. I know who stole them also the sharer did to. So...i know my rep but as of right now, your rep is hurting baba and you need to fix it.

Let time pass. If he never post again ask a admin to delete topic or something. Because then you could say he just joined and make stupid topic about me scam him..Thing is, the guy really does not need proof when you gave the proof that your friend is a scammer. I knew what you ment by lvl 90. I am not that stupid. But thing is. When i get a account info i tell a few people in my MSN list about it. Also I do not have you on MSN. Again i really only play GG the fucked out chars with my friends. And no Item or anything has been stolen on a account ecept one time. Some +0 shells and i think +1 exceptionals from ews. But thing is. I know who stole them also the sharer did to. So...i know my rep but as of right now, your rep is hurting baba and you need to fix it.[/b]
    Dude you know F9Devil , some idiot with 4 posts and joined yestrday cant do any shit about my rep , also F9Devil has so GG items , i could take all , even quit clan and he will lose all what he donated + delvl him , but its not my style i not that poor kid.
    Yea my friend scammer , but i know he scammed ONLY my accounts , i didnt heard about other shit he did.
    Also if its true that he scammed this guy he did it on the same day and this is why i wonder why he have no proves.
    Third this guy told me in pm he have proves of doin it , so where he goes now .. only god know.
    I just said example about you Vandy scamming , because actually its the same thing like this kid doin , i cant survive with shell +8 and more coins , i have +9 raptor , why should i scam this crap.

Banned

Dude you know F9Devil , some idiot with 4 posts and joined yestrday cant do any shit about my rep , also F9Devil has so GG items , i could take all , even quit clan and he will lose all what he donated + delvl him , but its not my style i not that poor kid.
    Yea my friend scammer , but i know he scammed ONLY my accounts , i didnt heard about other shit he did.
    Also if its true that he scammed this guy he did it on the same day and this is why i wonder why he have no proves.
    Third this guy told me in pm he have proves of doin it , so where he goes now .. only god know.
    I just said example about you Vandy scamming , because actually its the same thing like this kid doin , i cant survive with shell +8 and more coins , i have +9 raptor , why should i scam this crap.[/b]
    I am just saying baba.

Now lets see what this dude has "proofs"

And what i said about what you said about me scamming you would be in my argument agisnt you

knightmaster2118

this post is a lie..... OmgThisIsMe is not a scammer.....He wouldnt scam any1........I Know him he would never do it...... Just stop the flames this is a bs post........ So any1 who wants to flame OmgThisIsMe Go fuk yourself cus u just being an asshole to some1 u dont evan know so just stfu... dont worry OmgThisIsMe ill give ya a flame talia for all the gays who will flame

Banned

this post is a lie..... OmgThisIsMe is not a scammer.....He wouldnt scam any1........I Know him he would never do it...... Just stop the flames this is a bs post........ So any1 who wants to flame OmgThisIsMe Go fuk yourself cus u just being an asshole to some1 u dont evan know so just stfu... dont worry OmgThisIsMe ill give ya a flame talia for all the gays who will flame[/b]
    Who the hell are you to come talk shit to me like that?

Who said i was flaming? If i was flaming OMGTHISME then he would flame back. Did he flame? NO. So just dont talk anything about me ok?

I will use the example again. Almost everyone on ko4life thought aba and rice 100% GG. What happend? They scammed so dont talk your bullshit about he would never do it. Theres always a chance. But again i am not saying you will/are a scammer OMGTHISME.

Who the hell are you to come talk shit to me like that?

Who said i was flaming? If i was flaming OMGTHISME then he would flame back. Did he flame? NO. So just dont talk anything about me ok?

I will use the example again. Almost everyone on ko4life thought aba and rice 100% GG. What happend? They scammed so dont talk your bullshit about he would never do it. Theres always a chance. But again i am not saying you will/are a scammer OMGTHISME.[/b]
    I know m8 i understand , but even if i scammer , i really , really need to be dumb scammer to scam shell and few GBs , instead of F9Devil items no ? :blink:
    Also its not my style , its game , i know how hard people working for items i not being a dumb and act like dick and scam them.
    But this guy should come with facts and show something , because i can blame him for scam and i dont have prove , does it mean he scammer? no , because i have no proof.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually, vandy got some points, 1st of all, omg is half responsable for not noticing that someone could log on his comp ans see all the passwords and id he had, 2nd, logging on accounts that have some name ingame and not staling the stuff even tho u have the info, doesnt make u the most legit person aswell,maybe u though u didnt wanted to ruin ur reputation scamming someone who is very know ingame and when he notices he will make ur raputation goes to 0 ( im not saying u scammed this person aeron of w/e his name is).

i hope u get what im triying to say, dont use the accounts u logged and didnt took any item as proof that u didnt scammed or is not going to scam someone someday ( again im not saying that u r or were a scammer)

actually, vandy got some points, 1st of all, omg is half responsable for not noticing that someone could log on his comp ans see all the passwords and id he had, 2nd, logging on accounts that have some name ingame and not staling the stuff even tho u have the info, doesnt make u the most legit person aswell,maybe u though u didnt wanted to ruin ur reputation scamming someone who is very know ingame and when he notices he will make ur raputation goes to 0 ( im not saying u scammed this person aeron of w/e his name is).

i hope u get what im triying to say, dont use the accounts u logged and didnt took any item as proof that u didnt scammed or is not going to scam someone someday ( again im not saying that u r or were a scammer)[/b]
    Man , its just forum , i here because i play this game , i dont care rep or not , if i scammer i would scam any chance i have , its just craping shell +8 rogue , what can i do with that shit? look at my sell list.
    Also as i said even if my friend did it , i didnt knew what he doin on my computer , third this kid have no proofs , he come posting and leave , i can blame you for doin the same thing to me , i have proves ? no , so i dont do it.

thats true, but again, ur items doesnt proof that u r trustable or a safe seller/buyer or the fact that u logged accounts without taking anything. vene if is just a forum, if u want to have some kind of fun and a good time u need some reputation.

im not saying u did it, just my point of view of this situation

thats true, but again, ur items doesnt proof that u r trustable or a safe seller/buyer or the fact that u logged accounts without taking anything. vene if is just a forum, if u want to have some kind of fun and a good time u need some reputation.

im not saying u did it, just my point of view of this situation[/b]
    I understand , but he the one who have to bring some facts , and he still not doin it.

ofc there is no proof that u hav done anything ^^

ofc there is no proof that u hav done anything ^^[/b]
    Yea and i hate when it happend , whats the point to do those topics then :\ anyway i still waiting for him.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast