Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I still waiting dummy , you coming , blame , and leave? post some facts moron , i hate people ...
Page: 3

I still waiting dummy , you coming , blame , and leave? post some facts moron , i hate people like you.

Psy

OmgThisIsMe: stop scamming! :angry:

OmgThisIsMe: stop scamming! :angry:[/b]
    scamming?

" Psy scammed me lvl 80 warrior on Diez , or it was his sharer " , thats mean you really scammer? i dont see any facts here.

Psy

scamming?

" Psy scammed me lvl 80 warrior on Diez , or it was his sharer " , thats mean you really scammer? i dont see any facts here.[/b]
    stop lying! :angry:

stop lying! :angry:
    [/b]
    Man thats really annoying , any noob coming and blaming people for scamms , he register yestrday just to lie , i dont see anything bad about me doin it.

Gonne sleep , gn .

lawl why would he need proof you already admitted that your friend scammed him ON YOUR PC in YOUR house..lol this topic hilarious, dont know u dont care if u scammed, but funny how you need proof when you already stated plenty times that you read the pm's from your friend..n how the fuk u let someone takeover all your passwords from ko + msn etc..?? get a grip on your shit

lawl why would he need proof you already admitted that your friend scammed him ON YOUR PC in YOUR house..lol this topic hilarious, dont know u dont care if u scammed, but funny how you need proof when you already stated plenty times that you read the pm's from your friend..n how the fuk u let someone takeover all your passwords from ko + msn etc..?? get a grip on your shit[/b]
    NO , my friend scammed ME , i dont know on others scamming if he really did it or this guy lie'd , look , he just posted and left the forum , days passed and he still not comment , thats show he lier , he came to blame , he registerd few days ago just to post it and left , i dont see any true here.

P.S ill not be at home for 2 days , so if i not answer dont think its because i lie.

SilicoN

NO , my friend scammed ME , i dont know on others scamming if he really did it or this guy lie'd , look , he just posted and left the forum , days passed and he still not comment , thats show he lier , he came to blame , he registerd few days ago just to post it and left , i dont see any true here.

P.S ill not be at home for 2 days , so if i not answer dont think its because i lie.[/b]
    How can he lie ? You already said that your "friend" scammed him rofl hahhaa

How can he lie ? You already said that your "friend" scammed him rofl hahhaa[/b]
    So where is that dumb? i know my friend scammer , but i dont know if he scammed somebody ELSE , i said he scammed him because i sure it wasnt me , just today i help another guy to transfer items , he can lie and say " he scammed CS +10 " how can i know if its true?
    Second look , he posted and GONE , i not going to believe that shit.

SilicoN

i know my friend scammer[/b]
    there you have it rofl :lol:
    Anyways, He probably isn't on cuse he has something to do atm ? You don't have to be on forums everyday

there you have it rofl :lol:
    Anyways, He probably isn't on cuse he has something to do atm ? You don't have to be on forums everyday [/b]
    Trust me , if it was true , he would be here 24/7 , look how many days passed and still no comment , i sure he lie.

Close this shit , this bitch registerd just to blame me for nothing as usual , he aint respone in those days , only posted to lie and ruin my rep in ko4life , i hope he will be banned or warn for it.

5DollahSuckySucky

scammer

scammer[/b]
    Another fag , now you really should be muted for spam , moron.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Cool

Roi, be'emet, altishma la yiladim ha'dfukim ha'eleh... They all wanna get at you because theyre jealous I can swear on my own two fucking gonads in real life face to fucking face that Roi aka OmgThisIsMe is NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE A SCAMMER. He had access to so many items, he could of simply taken it all and made over 2,500 usd off of my items. I even gave him my informations to Neron with sqa to unseal and transfer items to F9. It was pretty stupid of me, especially that I barely knew him, but I was very comfortable in taking the risk because I know he is well known and very good gun. Whoever you are posting that he is a scammer, I would ban you just for making a post like this, with no proof what so ever. I'm gunna go make a post now and say vandy logged on my character and burned my II+11rb to +12rb. It can be true, but I don't have any proof of it. Even if I showed you KSC's of my character holding the II and ksc of every little space of the account that it doesn't have it, OBVIOUSLY can just move it somewhere else and still say vandy scammed my jewish ass =D [:wub: vandy]

Don't worry about this post, someone close it, make everyone happy... Next time you make a post about your shell+8 helmet scammed, then don't mention this name [OMGThisIsMe] it is NOT him, IF you really did get scammed as Roi is stating was Daniel.

PS - Go the hell to sleep and stop worrying about this shitty game I learned to do the same last night xD [ty Matt]

<3 all...

edit: roi, is your avatar say "shilshul ba pita"? XDD fucking rofl...
    and also, the Daniel in my "GG&#39;s" list in my signature is not your sharer, its Ickeras [0000000]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast