Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Roi, be'emet, altishma la yiladim ha'dfukim ha'eleh... They all wanna get at you because theyre jealous I can swear on ...
Page: 4

Banned

Roi, be'emet, altishma la yiladim ha'dfukim ha'eleh... They all wanna get at you because theyre jealous I can swear on my own two fucking gonads in real life face to fucking face that Roi aka OmgThisIsMe is NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE A SCAMMER. He had access to so many items, he could of simply taken it all and made over 2,500 usd off of my items. I even gave him my informations to Neron with sqa to unseal and transfer items to F9. It was pretty stupid of me, especially that I barely knew him, but I was very comfortable in taking the risk because I know he is well known and very good gun. Whoever you are posting that he is a scammer, I would ban you just for making a post like this, with no proof what so ever. I'm gunna go make a post now and say vandy logged on my character and burned my II+11rb to +12rb. It can be true, but I don't have any proof of it. Even if I showed you KSC's of my character holding the II and ksc of every little space of the account that it doesn't have it, OBVIOUSLY can just move it somewhere else and still say vandy scammed my jewish ass =D [:wub: vandy]

Don't worry about this post, someone close it, make everyone happy... Next time you make a post about your shell+8 helmet scammed, then don't mention this name [OMGThisIsMe] it is NOT him, IF you really did get scammed as Roi is stating was Daniel.

PS - Go the hell to sleep and stop worrying about this shitty game I learned to do the same last night xD [ty Matt]

<3 all...

edit: roi, is your avatar say "shilshul ba pita"? XDD fucking rofl...
    and also, the Daniel in my "GG&#39;s" list in my signature is not your sharer, its Ickeras [0000000][/b]
    +1111111111111111111111111111 omg is sexy :*( end of story

5DollahSuckySucky

Another fag , now you really should be muted for spam , moron.[/b]
    lol @ u stop actin like a pansy its a fuckin game for christsakes we know you&#39;re a cranky bitch, you don&#39;t need the bumper sticker

1UnknownMuthaFuka

Roi, be&#39;emet, altishma la yiladim ha&#39;dfukim ha&#39;eleh... They all wanna get at you because theyre jealous I can swear on my own two fucking gonads in real life face to fucking face that Roi aka OmgThisIsMe is NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE A SCAMMER. He had access to so many items, he could of simply taken it all and made over 2,500 usd off of my items. I even gave him my informations to Neron with sqa to unseal and transfer items to F9. It was pretty stupid of me, especially that I barely knew him, but I was very comfortable in taking the risk because I know he is well known and very good gun. Whoever you are posting that he is a scammer, I would ban you just for making a post like this, with no proof what so ever. I&#39;m gunna go make a post now and say vandy logged on my character and burned my II+11rb to +12rb. It can be true, but I don&#39;t have any proof of it. Even if I showed you KSC&#39;s of my character holding the II and ksc of every little space of the account that it doesn&#39;t have it, OBVIOUSLY can just move it somewhere else and still say vandy scammed my jewish ass =D [:wub: vandy]

Don&#39;t worry about this post, someone close it, make everyone happy... Next time you make a post about your shell+8 helmet scammed, then don&#39;t mention this name [OMGThisIsMe] it is NOT him, IF you really did get scammed as Roi is stating was Daniel.

PS - Go the hell to sleep and stop worrying about this shitty game I learned to do the same last night xD [ty Matt]

<3 all...

edit: roi, is your avatar say "shilshul ba pita"? XDD fucking rofl...
    and also, the Daniel in my "GG&#39;s" list in my signature is not your sharer, its Ickeras [0000000][/b]
    alright he&#39;s not a scammer, but he sure is an insecure faggot and you sound like his little hand-puppet/bitch .. TO THE GAS CHAMBERS!

alright he&#39;s not a scammer, but he sure is an insecure faggot and you sound like his little hand-puppet/bitch .. TO THE GAS CHAMBERS![/b]
    ill make sure admins to see it ,pieace of shit dumb , i faggot? i must write all this kind of posts you dumb he blame me for nothing .
    5Dollah go gain your count post is somewhere else , nobody dont want you here.
    BlackBreed is somebody who gave me access to his own account , he gave example i could scam him easy and not for only shell +8 , i could scam the whole account.
    About the Gas thing , hopefully you die you racist dumb .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

You actually have the balls to say something antisemetic, I will spend the entire night if it is needed to make sure your damn banned or at least muted. Teach you a god damn lesson to watch your mouth when your speaking on a public forum. Shame on you. Pitiful bastard.

alright he&#39;s not a scammer, but he sure is an insecure faggot and you sound like his little hand-puppet/bitch .. TO THE GAS CHAMBERS![/b]
    Anti-semitic behavior is in NO way tolerated on these forums. How can you even think of saying such things to a person whose relatives endured so much horror that your puny little e-thug ass can&#39;t even IMAGINE? The only person who deserves to relive the events of the Holocaust is yourself so that maybe you can understand something for once.

Get off our forums. (i&#39;d edit his usergroup to banned, but my tools are glitched atm)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Much appreciated mate.

5DollahSuckySucky

5Dollah go gain your count post is somewhere else , nobody dont want you here.[/b]
    lmfao wow again with the post counts , do i care bout post count here? no i average about 2 posts every month so don&#39;t give me your bullshit when you got 2k posts you no life faggot :lol:

lmfao wow again with the post counts , do i care bout post count here? no i average about 2 posts every month so don&#39;t give me your bullshit when you got 2k posts you no life faggot :lol:[/b]
    In the time i in this forum 2k posts its nothing , and i know you dont care about post count , but you post w/o any sense because i jew and you hate it right? good , then stay out from my topics.

PriestOfShadows

You fucking dipshit. Thats all there is to say. You have no idea what my relatives went through. So go to hell, and never come back

jimfujitsu

Gennku that Aereon/Serenitydk guy is the biggest lier i have met in my entire life .So all of you need not worry about whos word you should trust .

Lord0fWar

(btw a post by areon aka serenitydk aka a sack of shit) second ... the guy i was supposed to scam is Chase ... playing from a priest with his friend ... char name is TroiDacoi from Prophecy .. somehow someone started a rumour that i scammed him ... and when i asked him about it .. he was pretty much as surprised as i was getting to know it ... Nactoble .. you f.uckin cousin got the code .. havent been able to get in touch with you for ages .... so stop that BS ...(god dam qutoe button i say screw it )
    1st of all he didnt start the rumor. Its you own god dam fault you piece of crap.
    2nd of all HOW dear u acuse me from such act you sack of danish shit. How about you start paying him some money and stop acusing your so called "friends". I ve never even gotten a email from you how in the name of god and all that is holy i could have gotten anything u lying son of a whore.

(btw a post by areon aka serenitydk aka a sack of shit) second ... the guy i was supposed to scam is Chase ... playing from a priest with his friend ... char name is TroiDacoi from Prophecy .. somehow someone started a rumour that i scammed him ... and when i asked him about it .. he was pretty much as surprised as i was getting to know it ... Nactoble .. you f.uckin cousin got the code .. havent been able to get in touch with you for ages .... so stop that BS ...(god dam qutoe button i say screw it )
    1st of all he didnt start the rumor. Its you own god dam fault you piece of crap.
    2nd of all HOW dear u acuse me from such act you sack of danish shit. How about you start paying him some money and stop acusing your so called "friends". I ve never even gotten a email from you how in the name of god and all that is holy i could have gotten anything u lying son of a whore.[/b]
    What ever Lord is getting acused off i know he didnt do it hes a GG, i have known him for a while now and i dont thing would do any thing bad... (i didnt ready what he was acused off, but any way)

2nd of all HOW dear u acuse me from such act you sack of danish shit. How about you start paying him some money and stop acusing your so called "friends". I ve never even gotten a email from you how in the name of god and all that is holy i could have gotten anything u lying son of a whore.[/b]
    Sorry i didnt understood well , you blame me in your words? or you blame other players? because i really dont know what you want , but yea Troi got hacked yestrday.

Lord0fWar

Im not blaming u genkku im blaming serenitydk aka aereon aka a danish son of a whore cos hes telling pointles lies about me and trying to ruin my reputation. =S That sack of shit

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast