Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not blaming u genkku im blaming serenitydk aka aereon aka a danish son of a whore cos hes telling ...
Page: 5

Im not blaming u genkku im blaming serenitydk aka aereon aka a danish son of a whore cos hes telling pointles lies about me and trying to ruin my reputation. =S That sack of shit[/b]
    Same here as you can read ... this bitch just posted and left the forum , he know he has nothing to prove with , just trying to ruin my name in ko4life.

PriestOfShadows

GUILTY!!

???

h34r:

GUILTY!!
    ???
    h34r:[/b]
    Just tell the true , did you read anything from here? seems you spammer like the guy who posted it , useless comments and topics just to make your post count higher , ill just ignore you from now on.

As a neutral to this topic :

seems as though OMGthisisme should go round to his RL freinds house (if he is true) and make him give this guy his shell helmet back. if not he should at least try to compensate this guy, because as he said "he has a +9 raptor" surely he can afford to give this guy 10gb, and save his rep, for hen he will need it. Because as it stands, im not sure anyone would 100% trust him

Im not taking sides or anything, and please don&#39;t reply with, you have 20 posts so go fuk yourself >.<

Psy

As a neutral to this topic :

seems as though OMGthisisme should go round to his RL freinds house (if he is true) and make him give this guy his shell helmet back. if not he should at least try to compensate this guy, because as he said "he has a +9 raptor" surely he can afford to give this guy 10gb, and save his rep, for hen he will need it. Because as it stands, im not sure anyone would 100% trust him

Im not taking sides or anything, and please don&#39;t reply with, you have 20 posts so go fuk yourself >.<[/b]
    <OmgThisIsMe walks up to his friend&#39;s house>

<Knock Knock Knock>

<Someone answers the door>

OmgThisIsMe: Hey dude, you scammed someone the other day. Can you give him what you scammed back? You&#39;re ruining my online reputation.

<friend bursts out in laughter>

<Door is shut on OmgThisIsMe&#39;s face>

<OmgThisIsMe gets beaten up at school the next day>

<OmgThisIsMe walks up to his friend&#39;s house>

<Knock Knock Knock>

<Someone answers the door>

OmgThisIsMe: Hey dude, you scammed someone the other day. Can you give him what you scammed back? You&#39;re ruining my online reputation.

<friend bursts out in laughter>

<Door is shut on OmgThisIsMe&#39;s face>

<OmgThisIsMe gets beaten up at school the next day>[/b]
    Im not at school.
    Im not talking with the other guy.
    And even if i do , he cant close the door in my face .

P.S Callum , NO , even if i have raptor +9 doesnt mean i rich , 10gb now its A LOT , and this son of a bitch just posted and left , even if i want give him his not here , he know he lier so he even not coming to cheak whats going on.

Banned

People are spewing such bullshit nowadays. It&#39;s not even sad, it&#39;s insane. Psy is probably laughing his ass of everyday because I know I am.

The "pm msn" and then claim "msn was hacked" is pure comedy. Are we really supposed to believe that?

It&#39;s always the "real life friend".

People are spewing such bullshit nowadays. It&#39;s not even sad, it&#39;s insane. Psy is probably laughing his ass of everyday because I know I am.

The "pm msn" and then claim "msn was hacked" is pure comedy. Are we really supposed to believe that?

It&#39;s always the "real life friend".[/b]
    I dont give a shit what you think really , do you know me in real life? i dont think so.
    Do you see this guy keep posting? i dont.
    Do you see any fact its true? i dont.
    Do you still want to bullshit here? yea , you do .

SilicoN

What if his internet connection went down ? Maybe he couldn&#39;t pay for it ? rofl,
    Maybe he died irl ? (This could have had happen, you never know)

What if his internet connection went down ? Maybe he couldn&#39;t pay for it ? rofl,
    Maybe he died irl ? (This could have had happen, you never know)[/b]
    You prolly talking about my old friend because you said " pay for it ".
    So no , i sure my old friend not playing anymore since i got my accounts back.
    Also this guy who posted just fuking lier , i could scam BlackBreed items that worth more then 2000$ instead of scam some pieace of crap shell helmet +8 rogue.
    He know he lie&#39;d and i doubt if he even cheak this topic.

Banned

I dont give a shit what you think really , do you know me in real life? i dont think so.
    Do you see this guy keep posting? i dont.
    Do you see any fact its true? i dont.
    Do you still want to bullshit here? yea , you do .[/b]
    Are you a tomato? No
    Are you a banana? No
    Are you a monkey? No
    Are you Batman? No, but your excuse "sorry I gave you the wrong msn, my friend is using it to scam, so I will warn you 2 minutes after you were scammed" is weak.

Atleast be creative. Say some random black guy straight from Compton pulled a gun on you and asked you tell him your forum and msn password so that he can scam.

Neither of the excuses are believable, but the other one would give you points for creativity.

Are you a tomato? No
    Are you a banana? No
    Are you a monkey? No
    Are you Batman? No, but your excuse "sorry wrong msn, my friend is using it to scam" is weak.[/b]
    But its the fuking true , do you believe to guy who just posted and run instead of me who on this forum for years?
    Look what people posted here , only he blame me , look what i could scam at BlackBreed ( many , just many 90% from Ares know F9Devil , i dont need to talk about his items ) account , i sold items and account for USD , do you see anything about me scamming for USD?
    Another member blame me for buying item via paypal and i did chargeback when i EVEN DONT USE PAYPAL , ITS NOT SUPPORT MY COUNTRY , when i said prove it , show me your paypal history he said " my parents blocked my paypal account " sureeeeee.
    I&#39;ve never did anything wrong , you cant say shit about me when you have no facts , so he should be muted for this crap.

Banned

But its the fuking true , do you believe to guy who just posted and run instead of me who on this forum for years?
    Look what people posted here , only he blame me , look what i could scam at BlackBreed ( many , just many 90% from Ares know F9Devil , i dont need to talk about his items ) account , i sold items and account for USD , do you see anything about me scamming for USD?
    Another member blame me for buying item via paypal and i did chargeback when i EVEN DONT USE PAYPAL , ITS NOT SUPPORT MY COUNTRY , when i said prove it , show me your paypal history he said " my parents blocked my paypal account " sureeeeee.
    I&#39;ve never did anything wrong , you cant say shit about me when you have no facts , so he should be muted for this crap.[/b]
    So who is this "friend"?

Who else did he scam?

How did you find out that he scammed when according to you your friend had your msn? How could you&#39;ve known that he was scamming if you didn&#39;t have your msn? Don&#39;t tell me, he called you up on your cellphone and told you that he was scamming with your msn? LOL. Maybe someone else told you that he/she was scammed by someone on your msn. If yes, refer to question number 2.

Was it just a coincidence that you pmed him 2 minutes after he was scammed claiming that your friend hacked your msn? If yes, refer to question 3 - How could you have known?

Why does it matter if he is not posting? You yourself admited that your "friend" was scamming people with your msn. Since you admited it, we know this person was scammed. YOU can&#39;t fucking claim that this person is just making this story up when you yourself admited that your "friend" was scamming with your msn. LOL Refer to question 1 - who is your friend?

I swear people don&#39;t think this through.

Tie the lose ends. Don&#39;t just rely on your "friends" to back you up. Because some day they might hack your msn. LOL

So who is this "friend"?

Who else did he scam?

How did you find out that he scammed when according to you your friend had your msn? How could you&#39;ve known that he was scamming if you didn&#39;t have your msn? Don&#39;t tell me, he called you up on your cellphone and told you that he was scamming with your msn? LOL. Maybe someone else told you that he/she was scammed by someone on your msn. If yes, refer to question number 2.

Was it just a coincidence that you pmed him 2 minutes after he was scammed claiming that your friend hacked your msn? If yes, refer to question 3 - How could you have known?

Why does it matter if he is not posting? You yourself admited that your "friend" was scamming people with your msn. Since you admited it, we know this person was scammed. YOU can&#39;t fucking claim that this person is just making this story up when you yourself admited that your "friend" was scamming with your msn. LOL Refer to question 1 - who is your friend?

I swear people don&#39;t think this through.

Tie the lose ends. Don&#39;t just rely on your "friends" to back you up. Because some day they might hack your msn. LOL[/b]
    I know ONLY that my friend SCAMMED ONLY ME.
    When this fag posting and leave w/o any facts it doesnt mean nothing you dumb.
    I can call you scammer too , where is the proves?
    I said my friend scammed him because i had no idea if its true or not , since i know 100% my friend not playing , he doenst need this poor shell , so this man lier , and he prove it more when he post and leave.

Banned

My sharer is from Israel , many people know it.
    He even live 1 minute from my home and he use my computer , thats how he scammed my warrior ( all my ko passwords saved on folder , he saw all the info and sent to his msn ) and after i saw him pm him from my computer i pm&#39;d him back and told him its not my msn , then my friend was aleardy at home with different character and he took the money , when i sent him the new email he told me" i closed ko4life " its not my problem when he dont ask who he trade with.
    Now im going to sleep , i wanna see facts that you know what is my name , my char name , trade picture , this is how i trade with people incase and they have " problems " like you have " with me " , because when i trade with people i allways take screen shot to prove in scam or something , have a nice day .[/b]
    That was your excuse.

According to you, your friend scammed him while using your computer and using your ko4life forum name. I AM QUOTING YOUR EXACT WORDS HERE SON.

So now you are saying that the thread starter is lying and that your friend didn&#39;t scam him.

This is hillarious.

Am i on a hidden camera show called "I am talking with a fucking idiot"?