Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That was your excuse. According to you, your friend scammed him while using your computer and using your ko4life forum ...
Page: 6

That was your excuse.

According to you, your friend scammed him while using your computer and using your ko4life forum name. I AM QUOTING YOUR EXACT WORDS HERE SON.

So now you are saying that the thread starter is lying and that your friend didn't scam him.

This is hillarious.

Am i on a hidden camera show called "I am talking with a fucking idiot"?[/b]
    I'VE SEEN PMES FROM THIS GUY " I READY FOR TRADE " THEN I PM'D HIM AND TOLD HIM ITS NOT MY MSN , BECAUSE WHEN YOU TRADE YOU MUST GIVE THE MSN , SO I SAID ITS NOT MINE.
    I KNOW CLEARLY THAT MY FRIEND SCAMMED MY ACCOUNTS , BUT NOT OTHERS , HE CAN BLAME ANY1 THEN AND YOU'LL BELIEVE IT , I DONT.

Till i not see 1 fact , i dont believe this shit.

Banned

I'VE SEEN PMES FROM THIS GUY " I READY FOR TRADE " THEN I PM'D HIM AND TOLD HIM ITS NOT MY MSN , BECAUSE WHEN YOU TRADE YOU MUST GIVE THE MSN , SO I SAID ITS NOT MINE.
    I KNOW CLEARLY THAT MY FRIEND SCAMMED MY ACCOUNTS , BUT NOT OTHERS , HE CAN BLAME ANY1 THEN AND YOU'LL BELIEVE IT , I DONT.

Till i not see 1 fact , i dont believe this shit.[/b]
    You clearly said you saw him pm that guy from your own computer. Let me refresh your memory if your forgot.

My sharer is from Israel , many people know it.
    He even live 1 minute from my home and he use my computer , thats how he scammed my warrior ( all my ko passwords saved on folder , he saw all the info and sent to his msn ) and after i saw him pm him from my computer i pm'd him back and told him its not my msn , then my friend was aleardy at home with different character and he took the money , when i sent him the new email he told me" i closed ko4life " its not my problem when he dont ask who he trade with.
    Now im going to sleep , i wanna see facts that you know what is my name , my char name , trade picture , this is how i trade with people incase and they have " problems " like you have " with me " , because when i trade with people i allways take screen shot to prove in scam or something , have a nice day .[/b]
    Yeah man, you obviously aren't lying.

Personally, I don't care if you scammed him or not. I locked myself out of my own apartment and I am waiting for my roommate in the computer lab so to pass the time I will make the holes in your story even bigger.

You clearly said you saw him pm that guy from your own computer. Let me refresh your memory if your forgot.
    Yeah man, you obviously aren't lying.

Personally, I don't care if you scammed him or not. I locked myself out of my own apartment and I am waiting for my roommate in the computer lab so to pass the time I will make the holes in your story even bigger.[/b]
    You funny guy actually , because i dont really care what you think , when somebody scamm some1 , the guy who got scammed must have proves , words doesnt mean anything , 1 picture > 1000 words.
    He could say i scammed him for CS +10 , how can i know if its possible? i've to give him back only becasue my firend used to be scammer? i have no prove it was true that my old friend scammed him.

Im not at school.
    Im not talking with the other guy.
    And even if i do , he cant close the door in my face .

P.S Callum , NO , even if i have raptor +9 doesnt mean i rich , 10gb now its A LOT , and this son of a bitch just posted and left , even if i want give him his not here , he know he lier so he even not coming to cheak whats going on.[/b]
    Then i suggest people be very careful when trading with you...

after all, this could be your "real life freind"

sorry bro, its just unbelievable

Then i suggest people be very careful when trading with you...

after all, this could be your "real life freind"

sorry bro, its just unbelievable[/b]
    Dont worry , i gonne sell all my staff for USD , i got many offers , see the list

Raptor +11/90 C/O 550$
    Shell set +8 rebirth warrior ( B/O 180$ )
    Iron Necklace ( B/O 130$ )
    ROC+1 ( B/O 100$ )
    ROC+1 ( B/O 100$ )
    Glass belt ( B/O 80$ )
    SS+6 ( offer )
    DS+3 ( offer)
    1H giga +7 ( offer )
    WE+1 ( B/O 80$ )
    PE+0 ( B/O 40$ )
    990m ( offer )

Soon i gonne sell all , then you'll see how wrong you are , ILL NEVER NOT SCAM ANYONE!

Raptor +11/90 C/O 550$
    Shell set +8 rebirth warrior ( B/O 180$ )
    Iron Necklace ( B/O 130$ )
    ROC+1 ( B/O 100$ )
    ROC+1 ( B/O 100$ )
    Glass belt ( B/O 80$ )
    SS+6 ( offer )
    DS+3 ( offer)
    1H giga +7 ( offer )
    WE+1 ( B/O 80$ )
    PE+0 ( B/O 40$ )
    990m ( offer )

Soon i gonne sell all , then you'll see how wrong you are , ILL NEVER NOT SCAM ANYONE![/b]
    even if this is true, maybe you aren't a scammer

your freind is and you need to take more care of your accounts etc.

Are you a tomato? No
    Are you a banana? No
    Are you a monkey? No
    Are you Batman? No, but your excuse "sorry I gave you the wrong msn, my friend is using it to scam, so I will warn you 2 minutes after you were scammed" is weak.[/b]
    says it all...

How the hell you want me to know if he really scammed him? i've seen PM's , i didnt saw what was in the trade , maybe he scammed him for 2gb? , i didnt saw any 1 picture , even not 1 fact that its true , the dumb posted and left , he even not trying to blame me more , i dont believe that shit i really sorry.
    Just to clear my rep in ko4life , you'll see soon some of the items has been sold , and then ill laugh at the people calling me scammer , since i could scamm really much more then shit shell.

ILL NEVER NOT SCAM ANYONE![/b]
    doesnt that mean u scam always? h34r:

on topic :
    u r responsible for ur Acc since noone here can see if its u or someone else who use ur Acc. That means not u but ur Acc will be "person" which will be punished.

So whoever was on ur Acc what will tell us that it wont happen again...

U said urself that ur Acc has Pmīd the wrong msn and so one, so ur acc is guilty and should be banned regardless if u really did it or ur RL friend did it with ur Acc....

And it doesnot mean anything that u got items which worth more then the item u scammed or that u have done many trades without problems, since there were alot of ppl before who did that too and scammed someone later on.

btw: i do not believe that story with a RL friend who get on ur Computer searched for someone on the market who want to buy a Char and who was online at that moment to send that person his msn then running home and scamm that person from there. And then 2 mins after that u saw the pm and said him that it wasnt u.

Sry but that are to many contretemps

doesnt that mean u scam always? h34r:
    on topic :
    u r responsible for ur Acc since noone here can see if its u or someone else who use ur Acc. That means not u but ur Acc will be "person" which will be punished.

So whoever was on ur Acc what will tell us that it wont happen again...
    U said urself that ur Acc has Pmīd the wrong msn and so one, so ur acc is guilty and should be banned regardless if u really did it or ur RL friend did it with ur Acc....

And it doesnot mean anything that u got items which worth more then the item u scammed or that u have done many trades without problems, since there were alot of ppl before who did that too and scammed someone later on.

btw: i do not believe that story with a RL friend who get on ur Computer searched for someone on the market who want to buy a Char and who was online at that moment to send that person his msn then running home and scamm that person from there. And then 2 mins after that u saw the pm and said him that it wasnt u.

Sry but that are to many contretemps[/b]
    NO THAT NOT MEAN I SCAMMED , THATS MEAN I NEVER DID AND ILL NEVER NOT GONNE SCAM
    And i got tired to answer shitty things over and over again , i said YEA MY FRIEND SCAMMER , BUT I KNOW HE SCAMMED ONLY ME , NOT OTHERS , when i got my accounts back he left KO so he dont have nothing.
    Also as i said , just wait ill sell some items for USD , then i wanna see your faces.

I dont with posting useless posts here , just wait few days when i sell my raptor for 500$ and more items , then lets see if i really scammer , cya.

Just to clear my rep in ko4life , you'll see soon some of the items has been sold , and then ill laugh at the people calling me scammer , since i could scamm really much more then shit shell.[/b]
    to clarify, i wasn't calling u scammer, your just untrustworthy.

to clarify, i wasn't calling u scammer, your just untrustworthy.[/b]
    I said i not going to respone , but well , i cant do anything about the " untrustworthy " many people can do the same like this kid , and nobody cant stop them , i trying and some dont believe me , some know its joke and he should be muted / banned , so i dont take him serious , ill sell my staff and then all of the people that call me scammer will be shame.

SilicoN

What if his internet connection went down ? Maybe he couldn't pay for it ? rofl,
    Maybe he died irl ? (This could have had happen, you never know)[/b]
    Was talking about the guy that said you scammed him... Maybe something happend to him ? :mellow:

i think he dun need to scam / hack someone hes a gg trustable guy

i do some trades with him lmonth's ago all vent smooth

i think he dun need to scam / hack someone hes a gg trustable guy

i do some trades with him lmonth's ago all vent smooth [/b]
    Sup chris

And Silicon , take this link

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207329

Ill sell some staff this week probably , lets see if i really scammer , on monday probably somebody gonne buy my raptor , he cant lie and say i scammed the money and didnt gave him because i can take picture the raptor on his hands , but just to prove you.
    What the hell i can do with shitty shell +8 , be real and make any sense , look at my list , you really think i need this crap?

Sup chris

And Silicon , take this link

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207329

Ill sell some staff this week probably , lets see if i really scammer , on monday probably somebody gonne buy my raptor , he cant lie and say i scammed the money and didnt gave him because i can take picture the raptor on his hands , but just to prove you.
    What the hell i can do with shitty shell +8 , be real and make any sense , look at my list , you really think i need this crap?[/b]

nm just watching how they wanna trash ur reputation :s

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast