Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nm just watching how they wanna trash ur reputation :s[/b] I dont really give a shit since i know i ...
Page: 7

nm just watching how they wanna trash ur reputation :s[/b]
    I dont really give a shit since i know i right and never scammed nobody , you know F9Devil , he said here himself which items i could scam , come on i wont get rich from shell +8 , and even if it was CS+10 , i not scammer , i wont take it aswell.

i know

there's too much newbs on this forum

oO Jc Oo

responsable for gave ur ko4life acc? yes, anything can happen, all fishy, sux at all.

As i said , NET people dont really know me , i say the true over and over again but always somebody have something to say against me or for me , but still it dosent mean i did it really , if you know me you know i wont do anything like that , people work hard for thier items and i not an asshole take it from them and not pay for it , but actually its some stupid shell for rogue and i warrior with really good gear , i wont lose my rep in ko4life just for it and not for nothing else , i play legit and being legit person , if you dont believe that i really cant say anymore , just wait till i sell my items for real money , and then you'll leave this topic trust me.

Banned

As i said , NET people dont really know me , i say the true over and over again but always somebody have something to say against me or for me , but still it dosent mean i did it really , if you know me you know i wont do anything like that , people work hard for thier items and i not an asshole take it from them and not pay for it , but actually its some stupid shell for rogue and i warrior with really good gear , i wont lose my rep in ko4life just for it and not for nothing else , i play legit and being legit person , if you dont believe that i really cant say anymore , just wait till i sell my items for real money , and then you'll leave this topic trust me.[/b]
    Sorry but that just does not cut it.

Want me to refresh your retarded memory? Sure, no problem.

My sharer is from Israel , many people know it.
    He even live 1 minute from my home and he use my computer , thats how he scammed my warrior ( all my ko passwords saved on folder , he saw all the info and sent to his msn ) and after i saw him pm him from my computer i pm'd him back and told him its not my msn , then my friend was aleardy at home with different character and he took the money , when i sent him the new email he told me" i closed ko4life " its not my problem when he dont ask who he trade with.Now im going to sleep , i wanna see facts that you know what is my name , my char name , trade picture , this is how i trade with people incase and they have " problems " like you have " with me " , because when i trade with people i allways take screen shot to prove in scam or something , have a nice day .[/b]
    This quote really does not get old. It puts your entire theory to sham. It also makes me laugh at how stupid and selfish people are in this world.

You specifically said your friend was on your computer and you saw him send a message to the creator of this thread with the intention to scam him. Yet you did not stop him? You are more than an asshole, but you are also a silly liar.

I also liked how you played it off as "since the guy isn't responding, he is lying and he did not get scammed". No he is not lying. PER YOUR OWN STATEMENT, your friend messaged him with YOUR forum account from YOUR msn account and scammed him.

You are silly.

Sorry but that just does not cut it.

Want me to refresh your retarded memory? Sure, no problem.
    This quote really does not get old. It puts your entire theory to sham. It also makes me laugh.

You specifically said your friend was on your computer and you saw him send that message to the creator of this thread with the intention to scam him. Yet you did not stop him? You are more than an asshole, but you are also a silly liar.

I also liked how you played it off as "since the guy isn't responding, he is lying".

You are silly.[/b]
    Omfg you such a dumb , i said my friend was on my computer yea , but I DIDNT SAW WHICH ITEMS HE TOOK , and IF he took , i dont see any facts he took shells / coins / CS / WE+10 / Shell set +21 rebirth i dont see anything , ill not give him nothing till i know 100% if he scammed and what he scammed.
    I really dont give a shit about what you thinking you even dont know me , you read and spam your bullshit , but go ahead i dont give a shit , i know i trustable and you can kiss my ass and shut up , as my friend said here i should ignore those topics , but well some on this forum are really dumbs , how can you think you know the true if he just posted few words? then every1 can do it dummy , thank god you not working with police , could be really more bad things in your country , if only words are the true for you ,you must being fag and act like a kid , why i dont get ban for scamm then? because HE HAS NO PROVE , can you read it? if i get ban for those things every1 can make the other 1 banned in this forum , i dont see picture / conversation , NOTHING , so fuck off.

And its true , look when he posted , and he still not EVEN ONLINE on the forum , so give me a break.
    Silly? i wish you were smart like me , dont post anything against my English since its not my personal language , you must being moron if you take every words serious and this is why there is no justice in some places , because the jugde are stupid people like you.

Banned

Omfg you such a dumb , i said my friend was on my computer yea , but I DIDNT SAW WHICH ITEMS HE TOOK , and IF he took , i dont see any facts he took shells / coins / CS / WE+10 / Shell set +21 rebirth i dont see anything , ill not give him nothing till i know 100% if he scammed and what he scammed.
    I really dont give a shit about what you thinking you even dont know me , you read and spam your bullshit , but go ahead i dont give a shit , i know i trustable and you can kiss my ass and shut up , as my friend said here i should ignore those topics , but well some on this forum are really dumbs.

And its true , look when he posted , and he still not EVEN ONLINE on the forum , so give me a break.[/b]
    No son, you are dumb. According to this quote:

My sharer is from Israel , many people know it.
    He even live 1 minute from my home and he use my computer , thats how he scammed my warrior ( all my ko passwords saved on folder , he saw all the info and sent to his msn ) and after i saw him pm him from my computer i pm'd him back and told him its not my msn , then my friend was aleardy at home with different character and he took the money , when i sent him the new email he told me" i closed ko4life " its not my problem when he dont ask who he trade with.
    Now im going to sleep , i wanna see facts that you know what is my name , my char name , trade picture , this is how i trade with people incase and they have " problems " like you have " with me " , because when i trade with people i allways take screen shot to prove in scam or something , have a nice day .[/b]
    You knew that your friend was going to scam this person when you said "he went home on a different character and took the money."

Earlier you mentioned, your friend scammed you aswell. Let me quote that aswell for the sake of humor:

I know ONLY that my friend SCAMMED ONLY ME.When this fag posting and leave w/o any facts it doesnt mean nothing you dumb.
    I can call you scammer too , where is the proves?
    I said my friend scammed him because i had no idea if its true or not , since i know 100% my friend not playing , he doenst need this poor shell , so this man lier , and he prove it more when he post and leave.[/b]
    Generally, when a friend scams you, you break off ties with him. BUT NOT OMGITSME. Omgitsme not only remains friends with him, but he also invites him to his home and lets him use his forum name in order to scam yet another person.

Omgitsme, either you are just a silly retard or you are a silly retard who makes silly lies.

Lets keep going. It's funny to read your ever changing story. You are like Madonna - reinventing yourself every other post.

No son, you are dumb. According to this quote:
    You knew that your friend was going to scam this person when you said "he went home on a different character and took the money."

Earlier you mentioned, your friend scammed you aswell. Let me quote that aswell for the sake of humor:
    Generally, when a friend scams you, you break off ties with him. BUT NOT OMGITSME. Omgitsme not only remains friends with him, but he also invites him to his home and lets him use his forum name in order to scam yet another person.

Omgitsme, either you are just a silly retard or you are a silly retard who makes silly lies.

Lets keep going. It's funny to read your ever changing story. You are like Madonna - reinventing yourself every other post.[/b]
    ROFLCOPTER when my friend scammed me he wasnt scammer before , and he logged to ko4life with my account because when i logging to ko4life its login automaticly , my friend just goes to favorites > ko4life forum and he was logged on Omgthisisme , then happend what happend pm's went eachother , BUT , i dont know if they really did the trade , i said my friend scammed him because it couldnt be me so at the first time i said it was him , since there are no proves of him doin it i dont believe he even scammed him , but yea he scammed my accounts , i dont know about more scamms if he even did.
    I dont believe to only words , this is why have the word " prove " , you see her here? dont tell me yes you see by what i said , i wanna see what this guy has , and seems he got nothing to prove with , you can call me retard , lier , but you even dont know which street i live , so you trying to judge me by computer? i guess you the retard.
    Have a nice night , i went to sleep.

Any person saying i scammed him here?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...29#topicoptions

I only see good posts , any person from my trustable list said anything against me? i dont think so.
    Dont blame me for nothing you pieace of shit dumb.

P.S after ill sell my items , i gonne laugh at you so hard for the time you wasted to quate all my posts rofl , you gonne be so shame you even called me scammer , but just wait.

Banned

ROFLCOPTER when my friend scammed me he wasnt scammer before , and he logged to ko4life with my account because when i logging to ko4life its login automaticly , my friend just goes to favorites > ko4life forum and he was logged on Omgthisisme , then happend what happend pm's went eachother , BUT , i dont know if they really did the trade , i said my friend scammed him because it couldnt be me so at the first time i said it was him , since there are no proves of him doin it i dont believe he even scammed him , but yea he scammed my accounts , i dont know about more scamms if he even did.
    I dont believe to only words , this is why have the word " prove " , you see her here? dont tell me yes you see by what i said , i wanna see what this guy has , and seems he got nothing to prove with , you can call me retard , lier , but you even dont know which street i live , so you trying to judge me by computer? i guess you the retard.
    Have a nice night , i went to sleep.

Any person saying i scammed him here?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...29#topicoptions

I only see good posts , any person from my trustable list said anything against me? i dont think so.
    Dont blame me for nothing you pieace of shit dumb.

P.S after ill sell my items , i gonne laugh at you so hard for the time you wasted to quate all my posts rofl , you gonne be so shame you even called me scammer , but just wait.[/b]
    Once again, so he scammed you, but you still let him into your house?

OH SHIT, DON'T TELL ME HE SCAMMED YOU AFTER HE LEFT YOUR HOUSE? AFTER HE WAS DONE USING YOUR COMPUTER IN ORDER TO PM THIS PERSON WITH A FAKE MSN? OH GEEZ, I WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD BE THAT COLD HEARTED!

If "he" scammed you - a real life friend, why would we believe that "he" didn't scam this person?

Man you really are silly aren't you.

Keep evolving your story, it is fun to read.

Can we get a chance to speak with this "friend"? Invite him over please, if he doesn't want to come over, lure him over by promising to let him use your computer.

Once again, so he scammed you, but you still let him into your house?

OH SHIT, DON'T TELL ME HE SCAMMED YOU AFTER HE LEFT YOUR HOUSE? AFTER HE WAS DONE USING YOUR COMPUTER IN ORDER TO PM THIS PERSON WITH A FAKE MSN? OH GEEZ, I WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD BE THAT COLD HEARTED!

If "he" scammed you - a real life friend, why would we believe that "he" didn't scam this person?

Man you really are silly aren't you.

Keep evolving your story, it is fun to read.

Can we get a chance to speak with this "friend"? Invite him over please, if he doesn't want to come over, lure him over by promising to let him use your computer.[/b]
    Omfg , you the old American guy who cant read English well.
    After he scammed me and i knew he did it , i didnt spoke to him anymore , i still not talking with him , i took the accounts back and now he not playing with me , dont have access to nothing from my staff , can you read it? fucking dumb.
    As i said , cya after i sell my staff , jealous guy.

Since you read like my ass , let me write it in red color

Its the last time i answer to your shit here or in any other topic , you make no sense and say everything again while you reading only 1 line and start comment , cya dummy , cya after i sell my staff , then i sure you gonne be shame, as i said people wrote here i should ignore this kid , and probably i should ignore you too , and this is what i gonne do!

Well i just traded with this guy, all went down without a problem, this guy is a GG trader as im sure many other people will agree.

Serenity

im here ... havent been online for long ... cause my kids is sick and i have to attend his care .... i still dont know if you was the scammer or your so called friend ... and i dont care ... i know i didnt loose much .. a shell helmet +8 .. but for some of us thats a big deal .. cause we dont have leet items ...

and yes ... i was scammed ... if it was omg or his friend .. dont know , dont care .. all i know is that i lost my item and got nothing in return .... and right after OMG stated to me he would help me get the item back or the gbs to its value ... when i approached him after 1 week ... he flamed the hell out of me .. THAT is why i made this topic .... i have no problems in deleting it or editing it .... when i get some responsibility from him .. and maybe just half the freakin value of the helmet....

him or his friend .. its still his repsonsibility due to the use of his passwords and acc

and why im not around to keep blaming you ??? ... cause its a game ... and i really dont have time to spend all my sparetime in here for something that i probably never will get back ....

im here ... havent been online for long ... cause my kids is sick and i have to attend his care .... i still dont know if you was the scammer or your so called friend ... and i dont care ... i know i didnt loose much .. a shell helmet +8 .. but for some of us thats a big deal .. cause we dont have leet items ...

and yes ... i was scammed ... if it was omg or his friend .. dont know , dont care .. all i know is that i lost my item and got nothing in return .... and right after OMG stated to me he would help me get the item back or the gbs to its value ... when i approached him after 1 week ... he flamed the hell out of me .. THAT is why i made this topic .... i have no problems in deleting it or editing it .... when i get some responsibility from him .. and maybe just half the freakin value of the helmet....

him or his friend .. its still his repsonsibility due to the use of his passwords and acc

and why im not around to keep blaming you ??? ... cause its a game ... and i really dont have time to spend all my sparetime in here for something that i probably never will get back ....[/b]
    You found scammer yourself you pieace of shit ,you scammed somebody here for rogue shell set +8 , also read topics above ( not by me ) then come and bullshit here again.
    Duo bought my raptor +9 today for 500$ , i got the money then GAVE him , not scammed him , lmao noob ill scam shell +8? pff SURE.

P.S cheak the link of my sell list on Ares section topic name " army has come " look what people said about me , NOBODY didnt said i scammed him or anybody else , so dont blame me.

Also , how can i know if he really scammed you for shell +8 or shell +1? do you have prove it was +8? do you have prove of trading ? do you have prove it was shell? i dont see nothing , and NO IT WASNT ME , i could scam today 500$ and tommorow another 430 , i wont do it , its not my style.

Im really done here , i know i didnt did anything wrong , i know i NEVER scammed any1 , i know its 1 big bullshit topic since you have NO PROVES , i even dont know if he really scammed and what.
    When you post some facts , ill come.

Just close it aleardy? i just sold another items today :

s0ft bought my account for 215$ , i took the money then gave info , ill prove it if need.
    Wesje got my ROCs +1 and SS+6 , i took money then gave items , ill prove it if need.
    Look at this page first topic , he got my raptor you can pm him and ask how much he paid , also ask him who gave what first ... as usual i took before and then gave.
    I just got pissed when somebody blame the shit out of me for some crappy shell +8 , really admins / Psy close it.

helnix

OmgThisIsMe
    is to skinny to scam
    he is 100% trustable
    naag sharmuta bo kah oti

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast