Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OmgThisIsMe is to skinny to scam he is 100% trustable naag sharmuta bo kah oti [/b] Still havent car :P ...
Page: 8

OmgThisIsMe
    is to skinny to scam
    he is 100% trustable
    naag sharmuta bo kah oti [/b]
    Still havent car :P

And i just done another 445$ trade , yea right i scammed the shell +8 , too bad you cant give facts ah? because you never been scammed before , just another player who trying to blame me , good luck next time.

Still havent car :P

And i just done another 445$ trade , yea right i scammed the shell +8 , too bad you cant give facts ah? because you never been scammed before , just another player who trying to blame me , good luck next time.[/b]
    hahhahah pwnd who is that noob anywayz never saw him in ko4life,probabaly some noob trying to get items or 2 much drugs baba BB

Sib

I dont know either one of you. But i have 2 admit how this all happened, gave wrong msn w/e is a bit fishy. And proving that you make good trades doesnt mean at all that you not scammed this guy.

But on the other hand there is no proof that you scammed him, its more likely ur "friend" that scammed this guy.
    Anyways reading what he says; he doesnt rlly care that much about some game item and he has a big point there.
    There is no need 2 flame him

Would be best 2 close this topic

I dont know either one of you. But i have 2 admit how this all happened, gave wrong msn w/e is a bit fishy. And proving that you make good trades doesnt mean at all that you not scammed this guy.

But on the other hand there is no proof that you scammed him, its more likely ur "friend" that scammed this guy.
    Anyways reading what he says; he doesnt rlly care that much about some game item and he has a big point there.
    There is no need 2 flame him

Would be best 2 close this topic[/b]
    Yea i need to flame him because its really stupid move to blame me w/o any fact.
    Either my friend i not sure if he scammed and what , i only know my old friend scammed ONLY me , no clue about others.
    But for god's sake its just crappy shell +8 , look what i sold in my selling list , look what the people who bought items from me said , all went good , so how the hell you think ill ruin my rep on ko4life for some shit item like this one? just make sense here ... its 1 big bullshit topic.

Yea i need to flame him because its really stupid move to blame me w/o any fact.
    Either my friend i not sure if he scammed and what , i only know my old friend scammed ONLY me , no clue about others.
    But for god's sake its just crappy shell +8 , look what i sold in my selling list , look what the people who bought items from me said , all went good , so how the hell you think ill ruin my rep on ko4life for some shit item like this one? just make sense here ... its 1 big bullshit topic.[/b]
    Sorry, I know I don't know either of you but I wanted to say.

It mighht be stupid to blame without fact, But if its even a possiblity a scammer used your name, No matter what it is your name tied with YOUR actions, No one elses - If he says you scammed Shell +8, And someone used your name to scam it - Would you blame him for saying you scammed him? I mean, Common sense if Someone scammed me, I would tell them "So and SO" is a scammer, Provide my proof [[This is not the case in this one but still... ]] And try to warn people about so and so - It don't matter what the item is, To be honest I've played nearly 4-5 years now on USKO and I have YET to make a piece of shell +8, Actually I've only made a few +8 pieces in all my Ko life since I was never one to over do the game.

It's not a bullshit topic Unless you clear the fact that your "Old Friend" did NOT scam him.

Sorry, This is just my comment - Forgive me if I seemed rude, But I was just stating the obvious facts.

Sorry, I know I don't know either of you but I wanted to say.

It mighht be stupid to blame without fact, But if its even a possiblity a scammer used your name, No matter what it is your name tied with YOUR actions, No one elses - If he says you scammed Shell +8, And someone used your name to scam it - Would you blame him for saying you scammed him? I mean, Common sense if Someone scammed me, I would tell them "So and SO" is a scammer, Provide my proof [[This is not the case in this one but still... ]] And try to warn people about so and so - It don't matter what the item is, To be honest I've played nearly 4-5 years now on USKO and I have YET to make a piece of shell +8, Actually I've only made a few +8 pieces in all my Ko life since I was never one to over do the game.

It's not a bullshit topic Unless you clear the fact that your "Old Friend" did NOT scam him.
    Sorry, This is just my comment - Forgive me if I seemed rude, But I was just stating the obvious facts.[/b]
    Wow i never thought how many dumb people ill meet here.
    Just look what people said , i sold items for over 1500$ and i didnt scam shit , WTH will i do with some crappy shell +8 helmet rogue? its the damn weakest shell part.
    Also what should i prove it was / wasnt my old friend? why he not should post PM or picture of him doin the trade?
    Fucking noobs blaming the legit people , as you said you dont know either of us , so dont bullshit me here , i sold raptor +9 for 500$ you can ask Duo , i could scam the shit out of him , take 500$ and keep raptor +9 , but why i aint did it? its not my fucking style to scam.

Just look what people said , i sold items for over 1500$ and i didnt scam shit , WTH will i do with some crappy shell +8 helmet rogue? its the damn weakest shell part.
    Also what should i prove it was / wasnt my old friend? why he not should post PM or picture of him doin the trade?
    Fucking noobs blaming the legit people , as you said you dont know either of us , so dont bullshit me here , i sold raptor +9 for 500$ you can ask Duo , i could scam the shit out of him , take 500$ and keep raptor +9 , but why i aint did it? its not my fucking style to scam.[/b]
    Yea, I know you didn't even read I said I meant no Offense jesus, You truly area fucking ass aren't you? Whos Bullshiting who? Whatever, What a asshat go get laid or something ^^

Fucking noobs blaming the legit people , as you said you dont know either of us , so dont bullshit me here , i sold raptor +9 for 500$ you can ask Duo , i could scam the shit out of him , take 500$ and keep raptor +9 , but why i aint did it? its not my fucking style to scam.[/b]
    he didnt say you scammed him but next time try changing pw on your ko4life account k babba??

Yea, I know you didn't even read I said I meant no Offense jesus, You truly area fucking ass aren't you? Whos Bullshiting who? Whatever, What a asshat go get laid or something ^^[/b]
    I dont need to go laid when you tell me , i have my own times.
    Second i dont care if you said no offence , you still blaming me when you even dont know what this shit topic about.
    Third , like you want me to prove , i want him to prove first he got scammed , since he have nothing he just lier.

OMGGGGGGG VictoryAkara scammed my raptor +9 pfffffffffffff scammer

Thats mean you scammer now? no , its same about this topic you dummy.

I dont need to go laid when you tell me , i have my own times.
    Second i dont care if you said no offence , you still blaming me when you even dont know what this shit topic about.
    Third , like you want me to prove , i want him to prove first he got scammed , since he have nothing he just lier.

OMGGGGGGG VictoryAkara scammed my raptor +9 pfffffffffffff scammer

Thats mean you scammer now? no , its same about this topic you dummy.[/b]
    Tell me Where I said I was blaming you? I simply said, He had no evidence, But If SOMEONE scammed me, I would post name and proof, Never did I once say YOU scammed him - It was actually you who said it was a possibility of your friend scamming him as shown here :

i only know my old friend scammed ONLY me , no clue about others.[/b]

Birotx

Come on OmgThisIsMe is a Smart guy like "VoiD" was [1 of the top scammers?!!?]....
    He scams just the thing he can without getting blammed with he can come with I got raptor+9 why i need this shit but when u do 3 - 4 shits wow u got a nice set shells+8 isnt?
    so i still got my opnion that he scammed alot of pepople smartly

i will not post anything else just wanted post this hate the way he talks...
    just feeling bad for those guys who got scammed and dont know how to prove it!

Come on OmgThisIsMe is a Smart guy like "VoiD" was [1 of the top scammers?!!?]....
    He scams just the thing he can without getting blammed with he can come with I got raptor+9 why i need this shit but when u do 3 - 4 shits wow u got a nice set shells+8 isnt?
    so i still got my opnion that he scammed alot of pepople smartly

i will not post anything else just wanted post this hate the way he talks...
    just feeling bad for those guys who got scammed and dont know how to prove it! [/b]
    You know my name?
    You know which city i from?
    You dont know fucking anything , how the hell you think i've scammed or anything else? the bitch said to me he has prove , i still waiting he dont have nothing against me.
    I cant prove or not prove anything with my old friend since im not talking to him because he scammed me and tried to take my items.
    Second go hell with your shell +8

Dont pay attention to the title , ofcorse its joke

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=209082

Look what people wrote there about me , i didnt saw i scammed more.

Another topic

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207329

Look how many people posted , again you see me scammed?
    Look which items i sold , and i got all the money before giving the item , so stfu with " scammed when he can " i could run with 500$ and keep my raptor +9 , again go hell stupid dummy , as i said you even dont know which city i live , so you think you know about me?
    There is 1 good line ill never forgot which say :

Its better to be in silence than talk and show that you really dumb

( In Hebrew its kinda better , but i sure you understood )

There is 1 good line ill never forgot which say :

Its better to be in silence than talk and show that you really dumb
    [/b]
    I think you shoulda just said

Stfu if you don't know shit your only proving your a moron.

^^ Sounds better xP

I think you shoulda just said

Stfu if you don't know shit your only proving your a moron.

^^ Sounds better xP[/b]
    Not really , just see how you spam the shit out of you , you the guy who dont know shit , the people who vouch and bought from me are not that i not scammer , i doubt if you wouldnt run with the 500$ and raptor +9 you dumbass.
    Call me scammer because of shitty shell +8 helmet rogue when people using FP DD 25 , this is the weakest part , but as i said before , even if it was CS+10 i wouldnt take it , not my style also i left KO you can ask every1 , so i dont really need crappy shell +8.
    Before you talk you better have more info...

Banned

OmgThisIsMe is gg, wtf?!

this guy seems to be fucking you about bro, all over a level 70 account we don't know about...

Just stay out of the topic concidering its all bullshit, i know you're not a scammer =/

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast