Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not really , just see how you spam the shit out of you , you the guy who dont know ...
Page: 9

Not really , just see how you spam the shit out of you , you the guy who dont know shit , the people who vouch and bought from me are not that i not scammer , i doubt if you wouldnt run with the 500$ and raptor +9 you dumbass.
    Call me scammer because of shitty shell +8 helmet rogue when people using FP DD 25 , this is the weakest part , but as i said before , even if it was CS+10 i wouldnt take it , not my style also i left KO you can ask every1 , so i dont really need crappy shell +8.
    Before you talk you better have more info...[/b]
    I'm not sure who this is to due to bad grammer and non-coherint english, But if you said it to me I can spam, Not against forum Rules since It's not really spam.

Also, I never once said you scam I'm surprised you even bother coming to this forum and not even be able to read english.

I'm not sure who this is to due to bad grammer and non-coherint english, But if you said it to me I can spam, Not against forum Rules since It's not really spam.

Also, I never once said you scam I'm surprised you even bother coming to this forum and not even be able to read english.[/b]
    Maybe you didnt said i scammer , but you didnt said he lier and you blamed me , so for me you said i scammed him.
    Second you wish to have another language and speak like i speak English , so dont bother me with your shit.

Maybe you didnt said i scammer , but you didnt said he lier and you blamed me , so for me you said i scammed him.
    Second you wish to have another language and speak like i speak English , so dont bother me with your shit.[/b]
    Please tell me where I so called Blamed you? I mean, Really please do Show.

Please tell me where I so called Blamed you? I mean, Really please do Show.[/b]
    Sorry, I know I don't know either of you but I wanted to say.

It mighht be stupid to blame without fact, But if its even a possiblity a scammer used your name, No matter what it is your name tied with YOUR actions, No one elses - If he says you scammed Shell +8, And someone used your name to scam it - Would you blame him for saying you scammed him? I mean, Common sense if Someone scammed me, I would tell them "So and SO" is a scammer, Provide my proof [[This is not the case in this one but still... ]] And try to warn people about so and so - It don't matter what the item is, To be honest I've played nearly 4-5 years now on USKO and I have YET to make a piece of shell +8, Actually I've only made a few +8 pieces in all my Ko life since I was never one to over do the game.

It's not a bullshit topic Unless you clear the fact that your "Old Friend" did NOT scam him.
    Sorry, This is just my comment - Forgive me if I seemed rude, But I was just stating the obvious facts.[/b]
    And facts he really have been scammed? because i dont see anything.
    And about the " old friend " you did the character " because you think i lie , i see it as blame and you know it.
    As soon as i see facts , i can do something , but i not going to give items just because he said i scammed him or my friend , he could say my friend scammed lvl 90 , how can i know if its true? even 1 pm he dont have , so dont bullshit me about items , i not gonne give him shit unless he post facts.
    For now i the trustable here , i doin the trades and they went good , you can ask my trustable list , if some1 said there i scammed him , ill be banned from ko4life , go ahead.

P.S if you noob and couldnt make +8 shell in 4-5 years , it doesnt mean i noob too , i made iron impact +9 , i had raptors +9 , +1 uniqes , +8 warrior shell set , i dont need rogue helmet +8 , lmao fucking noob item , but as i said even if it was +10 CS , i wouldnt take it.

And facts he really have been scammed? because i dont see anything.
    And about the " old friend " you did the character " because you think i lie , i see it as blame and you know it.
    As soon as i see facts , i can do something , but i not going to give items just because he said i scammed him or my friend , he could say my friend scammed lvl 90 , how can i know if its true? even 1 pm he dont have , so dont bullshit me about items , i not gonne give him shit unless he post facts.
    For now i the trustable here , i doin the trades and they went good , you can ask my trustable list , if some1 said there i scammed him , ill be banned from ko4life , go ahead.

P.S if you noob and couldnt make +8 shell in 4-5 years , it doesnt mean i noob too , i made iron impact +9 , i had raptors +9 , +1 uniqes , +8 warrior shell set , i dont need rogue helmet +8 , lmao fucking noob item , but as i said even if it was +10 CS , i wouldnt take it.[/b]
    Temper Temper, If you can't understand the post you shoulden't talk shit about it. Go learn english, Then re-read my post and you will see what I meant.

http://www.learnenglish.de/

Temper Temper, If you can't understand the post you shoulden't talk shit about it. Go learn english, Then re-read my post and you will see what I meant.
    http://www.learnenglish.de/[/b]
    Im not gonne read your shit again , i have life instead of fight with NET kid who think he know everything.
    Not gonne answer you anymore , as i said before , you wish to have 2nd language and talk like i speak English.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789