oOBigWillsOo is a scammer.

This is a discussion on oOBigWillsOo is a scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I posted this a few days ago in his Tech Support thread. Although I don't have proof I will glady ...
Page: 1

I posted this a few days ago in his Tech Support thread.

Although I don't have proof I will glady let you see the account that you said "Was locked out, and couldent change password" After you sold it to me, I equiped it - Shortly after that items went missing, then the account was banned perm.

ID: dominater
    Password : 37yh4fct

Also: Don't bother trying to log the website, the account is infact bugged and you cant log their, meaning you can't change password - Log ingame and see the Server under maintenance.[/b]
    As I said in the post, I do not have msn logs from that far, Since I format my computer every so often - I just want a simple Note behind this guy, When theirs finally that gets scammed by this guy... So he can come back and also paste a link to this Then I can say I told you so.

Guy is a piece of shit liar and scammer. Also, He has admitted to being subject to a scammers report before so Hopefully this will WARN the few people that want to believe this scammer.

Edit: This was shortly after ROFD was released, As I just learned that he was a member here

iiason

wat did he scam from u exactly?

wat did he scam from u exactly?[/b]
    Well, He scamed all the item's off the rogue [Can't remember the exact items] And he got the account banned right after.

What a dick. I thought you quit KO tho? :unsure:

What a dick. I thought you quit KO tho? :unsure:[/b]
    As I said, it was along time ago.

ZumieZ

i know Bigwill he is a great guy , i think u should talk to him and get more proofs , ive known him after ROFD so maybe he changed i dunno , but u need someone to back you up on this

i know Bigwill he is a great guy , i think u should talk to him and get more proofs , ive known him after ROFD so maybe he changed i dunno , but u need someone to back you up on this[/b]
    Yea, He does seem to be a great guy Except that he is a scammer - No use talking to him, And I won't bother getting proof - But, I will laugh at the person that gets scammed by him with Proof. Idc if anyone does back me up on this. I am simply warning people about him - That's all I can do

Yea, He does seem to be a great guy Except that he is a scammer - No use talking to him, And I won't bother getting proof - But, I will laugh at the person that gets scammed by him with Proof. Idc if anyone does back me up on this. I am simply warning people about him - That's all I can do [/b]

I back you up David, theres no reason why you would lie about it. Plus, your too cool of a guy to get beef with someone. :P

I back you up David, theres no reason why you would lie about it. Plus, your too cool of a guy to get beef with someone. :P[/b]
    lol Don't back me up :X I don't have any proof - I just wanted to make a topic so that if people think BigWills is legit, then somehow gets scammed - They can search and find this .