Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

open 2 ko clients on 1 comp?

This is a discussion on open 2 ko clients on 1 comp? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If needed I can show you how to do it, also I know of a guide that takes you through ...
Page: 2

FisherySociety

If needed I can show you how to do it, also I know of a guide that takes you through it step by step. However I do not think this is illegal, the virtual pc is basically the same thing as another pc. Send me a private message over ko4life if you are still intrested and ill get back to you as soon as I can.

kamikadzeee

wtf you are talking about..its easy as pie to do it just make 2 accounts in you windows. Log them both and swich them. Each account can run 1 ko client

FisherySociety

wtf you are talking about..its easy as pie to do it just make 2 accounts in you windows. Log them both and swich them. Each account can run 1 ko client [/b]
    Yes however that may be true, you would need a much better computer to run it in seperate accounts mode. With vmware virtual machine I could run 2 clients with a dual core 2.4ghz,8500gt and 3gigs of ram at 400mhz.

Also would knight online realize that your logging in using the same ip and block your client from acessing knight online?

kamikadzeee

it would be stupid if they start banning accounts those are logged from same ip cuz many ppl are using routers and so on..and i can run 2 accounts with 2.6gz(1 core) 512 ram .. Well but i see no point playing 2 chars with 1 pc

FisherySociety

it would be stupid if they start banning accounts those are logged from same ip cuz many ppl are using routers and so on..and i can run 2 accounts with 2.6gz(1 core) 512 ram .. Well but i see no point playing 2 chars with 1 pc [/b]
    Oh okay yeah your right, thats just something I hadnt known before.

Thank you

Canek

You can access 2 clients from same pc if you acces each one from a different session. Example, log to windows (i do it on XP) whit acount A, start KO, log in whit ure char 1, now change session, log whit acount B , start KO in that sesion and log in whit char 2, both of you;re chars should be online.

Only problem it's that when i change between sessions both Ko crases, so u can log in first, set up merch, then go to the second and do whatver u want.

any chage they not crashing?

lil_mageskillz

does any 1 know 100% if you can get banned or not?

does any 1 know 100% if you can get banned or not?[/b]
    ye cuz if its illegal screw with it if not then teach how to use it :lol:

FisherySociety

As of currently I am going to post the guide with my discresion, however if any moderator finds this guide to be illegal in anyway go ahead and delete it. However I do not see how it could be illegal because in a seance it does the same thing as multiple user accounts does on windows xp. Your Ram is simulated and it becomes virtual ram. I find that the first client does not slow down at all while the second client is running but however if you don't have a good computer the second client will be slow but manageable.

FisherySociety

Step 1
    Download Vmware Workstation From Here
    http://www.vmware.com/products/
    Or Get it from somewhere.

Step 2
    Setup Vmware (Duh lol)

Step 3
    Open Vmware Workstation
    Go to File New
    Make a New Virtual Machine

Step 4
    1.Click Typical setup
    2.Guest Operating System(Whatever System You want but you have to have a iso, or a disk that has it)
    3.Name it anything you want **** HERES were your folders located***
    4.Bridge network
    5.Depending on how much stuff you want on your Virual machine and what Windows Your using
    You decide what amount of harddrive you want =)
    I have Vista so i made mine 16 gigs

Step 5 (Optional if you Dont have .ISO)
    Install whatever Windows you selected
    Make sure you have you CD-ROM is set to what drive your windows to so it will detect the disk.

Step 6
    Setup the Windows you selected =)

Step 7
    Install Vmware Tools

You have to Have the Virtual Machine Powered ON!!
    (I didnt at the time)

Step 8
    Install Knights online

Step 9
    Your Done =)

***Now If it still doesnt work and your getting a error that says "Cant create D3d Device "
    Heres how to Fix
    Thanks to Wicked and all that helped him on his topic

First Install DirectX

Then Open Your .vmx folder that you created (usually place in C:/Users/"What your name is"/Documents/Virtual Machines"whatever you named your Vitual machine") With notepad

And add these lines to it ( ADD not replace ADD) near the svga.autodetect

mks.enable3d = "TRUE"
    svga.vramSize = "67108864"

****If still not working then add this instead of the previous

mks.enable3d = "TRUE"
    svga.vramSize = "134217728"

Make sure you look at the mks.enabled to
    it seems to just turn "FALSE" sometimes lol

**********Edit:VITAL part i missed by accident (my bad) if you have a Ati card
    Make SURE you download Catayst
    Even if it says failed or ect it will work =)

*****If your having problems installing Vmware tools, heres a topic to go to
    http://communities.vmware.com/thread/57563 =)

*********If you also have wireless conecton try yousing the NAT connection setting =D
    (Ty Ray)

Then it SHOULD work

Step by step movie hosted here if having any troubles watch this movie
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZRZWBH8

credited by someone110

I was told this is how many of the gold farmers do it. They open 8 of these and set them up all doing the same thing. Not sure how it works but it sounds crazy...

mjollner

it is completly legal, its just like using 2 pcs at the same time! nothing wrong with it

its legal long as u don't koxp wit it durr duhhh

Priest_gabber

u guys sure that its legal ? ;o

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast