Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

open 2 ko clients on 1 comp?

This is a discussion on open 2 ko clients on 1 comp? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 ko on 1 pc is ocked coz few thing ... 1. k2 money. Why ? coz : people to ...
Page: 4

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

2 ko on 1 pc is ocked coz few thing ...

1. k2 money. Why ? coz :
    people to pk will make 60 lvl priest, and he stay in town .. and they same time log in main account for pk .. priest buffing, and u pk alone.. what it to do with k2 money ? people will didnt buy PUS sc =)

2. its group game, so when all have b uffer, priest ints will be no needed ;p

3. Server rooms ... when is online about 1k players now .. add 50% for 2 acc so 1,5k players online = server lagg, no room for premium users ..
    thats making people will stop buying premiums ...

4. you must spend more time for playing .. i mean u cant exp and merchanting .. so when u can open 2 acc u can do it..
    now look at this .. u buy prem on your acc and u exp exp and u have money and u still exp
    other char merchanting ..

and look now, u exp exp, money end u must meerchant and you have prem.. so your premium is gone with merchant .. so you must buy more premium :P

5. people who play as 1 char and its priest .. they cant find any party coz, all clan party got our priest .. all others party got priest coz 2 acc ..
    only one way for priest its full heal =)

6. k2 thinkin about money, not about players ;s you fuck k2 ? why ? if this is your game, you do same what do k2 ... i mean u want to make money ;p
    they cant fix bugs ? its not easy, and they dont have time coz they spend money from our prems for whores and gorup fucks rotfl ;d
    so i think the way for 2 acc in 1 pc is illegal but they cant find u, and they cant ban u[/b]

you sir better take some extra English lessons :lol:

no ty xd

Multiclient is bannable.. Even if you dont use koxp or w/e program you are still breaking the rules

FisherySociety

Multiclient is bannable.. Even if you dont use koxp or w/e program you are still breaking the rules[/b]
    Show me exactly were it says that it in the terms of service

Using 3rd Party Tools or participation in a 3rd Party Tools group, I think it basicly falls under this

I remember they said that it is illegal to launch more then 1 client on your computer, the way to do it is either edit the knightonline.exe file, using vmware or just using multiple accounts on your computer

so is this legal or not...still not get it??

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

so is this legal or not...still not get it??[/b]
    its not legal, its illegal, IF y+ur using third party tool. whit VMWARE however it shouldnt br illegal since u run KO in different OS. Im only assuming the logical way. Another windows shouldnt be third party tool, and if VMWARE is then should also ur computer be third party tool

But i think its illegal whit both ways

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Don't know whether its legit or not. Nostyle is right about 3rd party tools, however you can log more clients without having to use any other programs like that, but just by using one single windows itself I have been told. Therefore its not using third party tool.

Question here is: Has anyone ever been banned for doing this ? And How can they actually find out, that your clients are not connecting from more computers, that are linked with LAN or router ?

And even if it was not quite legit and bannable you still could use proxy on one of logged accounts isnt it.

FisherySociety

I have been using the vmware option for along time now, the vmware sets the ip adress of the virtual machine to a different ip. So therefore it is EXACTLY the same thing as having two computers. Also really what do you gain out of this really other than being able to merchant on a second character or level a second character why would k2 honestly give two shits. Right now they barely even ban people who actually use real 3rd party tools like heavenfire and etc.

mjollner

it is legit, there is no way they can ban you for it ... although it is k2 so they might ban you anyway :P
    it is essentially just having to computers, would you be worring then? that is what VMware does it creates a VIRTUAL MACHINE, tahts all it does, it creates a computer and puts it inside your computer... thats it, IT IS NOT BANNABLE!

Batch

There is another way, I have been working on the client for awhile now.

Inside the client, When reverse engineering it there is a function called kernel32.CreateMutexA which i believe is what stops the multi-clienting.

The client uses stolen byte technique to deterr people from trying to bypass the protection scheme which makes it harder to import the tables so you can repack the client. When you unpack it you get the real asm dump of the client, You unpack it because they have packed it using a 'packing' program which encrypts the data inside the file.

I just have to re-import the tables and pack the file with what they used originally so it passes xtrap or whatever they are using, Hopefully i could release a client that you can run multiple instances of, All virus free :P

I could even write a tutorial on it if people don't trust me and would like to do it themselves.

mjollner

this however quite possibly is against the TOS/EULA XD

this however quite possibly is against the TOS/EULA XD[/b]
    right ROFL :lol:

chab

dwonload program : PROCESS EXPLORER

1)open it and press "show lower pane"
    2) find KO and click it
    3)find process "mutant" and disband it < right mouse and press close handle"
    4) if u closed all mutant process u can open next KO

GL

its jsut basically having 2 computer but not paying for anothere one, instead u get a VIRTUAL one so i don&#39;t see how they can ban u long as all logged in account ISN"T doing anything illegal koxp/ect,
    example
    u can have 3 logged in, one u playing wit, one merchanting, one buying merchant. so its not bannable, friend done it like 3 months now wit 2 accounts, still just fine

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast