Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

open 2 ko clients on 1 comp?

This is a discussion on open 2 ko clients on 1 comp? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dwonload program : PROCESS EXPLORER 1)open it and press "show lower pane" 2) find KO and click it 3)find process ...
Page: 5

lil_mageskillz

dwonload program : PROCESS EXPLORER

1)open it and press "show lower pane"
    2) find KO and click it
    3)find process "mutant" and disband it < right mouse and press close handle"
    4) if u closed all mutant process u can open next KO

GL[/b]
    which is better to use that or vmware?

mjollner

looks like that is easier, instead of setting up a whole new machine essentially (what vmware does) it just allows the same process to run multiple times, so simpler but i havnt heard of the program before so who knows :P

Uzu

dwonload program : PROCESS EXPLORER

1)open it and press "show lower pane"
    2) find KO and click it
    3)find process "mutant" and disband it < right mouse and press close handle"
    4) if u closed all mutant process u can open next KO

GL[/b]
    you dont have to close all mutants. just close the mutant of KnightOnLine.exe

BoneKeeper

there is a really simple way of doing this.......................all you neeed to do is to rename the program. not rename the exe file i mean rename the program. I will not tell you how to do it, it&#39;s easy so u gotta figure it out urself. Depending on how many clients ur planning to use u have to think diffrent. The current muti client program work like this. it&#39;s giveing the client a number between 1-1000 and u can run 1k clients if u want. the bad thing with that is that u can&#39;t run 1k client&#39;s so no point. also gm&#39;s has the ability to check what process u use. so if ur smart and just wanna use like 2 clients on ur computer. let&#39;s say 1 merchanting and 1 playing make the randoom names KnightOnline and Knight0nline. that makes the gm not being able to see the process and u can use it not being scared. As i know multi clients is not illeagel.

well thuis is how it works

thoe i will not telll you how to do this.

there are hard ways and easy ways and if u wanna use this kind of stuff u have to figure it out yourself.

And don&#39;t pm me for download link or anything like that cause i won&#39;t help you.

i hope this clear stuff up.

//BoneKeeper

mjollner

.......if your not gonna post how to do it dont bother, i think there are enough working options here now for ppl to not bother hunting around for another one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345