Results 1 to 7 of 7

Otp issues

This is a discussion on Otp issues within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am new to this otp crap back in the day they didn't have shit like this, now I keep ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default Otp issues

    I am new to this otp crap back in the day they didn't have shit like this, now I keep getting errors and when I try to login to this otp thing it doesn't work etc. etc. Anyone have a tutorial I can't even log onto manes I get otp error.

  2. #2
    Senior Member erdo1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vaginal Activities
    Posts
    519

    Default

    they're all in turkish but you still should be understand just by watching vid

    for mobile :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgYK2cu0PU

    for pc :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3nICLE4Eb4

  3. #3
    -- GloStix -- Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SundownAudio View Post
    I am new to this otp crap back in the day they didn't have shit like this, now I keep getting errors and when I try to login to this otp thing it doesn't work etc. etc. Anyone have a tutorial I can't even log onto manes I get otp error.
    one of the many reasons i left USKo for steamko a lonnnnng time ago. fuck otp and spending knight cash to even use it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member l911l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    one of the many reasons i left USKo for steamko a lonnnnng time ago. fuck otp and spending knight cash to even use it.
    You have to pay for that shit, just to logg in ? WTF !

  5. #5
    -- GloStix -- Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    You have to pay for that shit, just to logg in ? WTF !
    It's only 5 Knight cash per code sent to your phone when SIGNING UP for OTP, but me, and many other people had the issue where the codes it would send would not work, so every time we would send a new activation code it would cost us another 5 kc, and then another, until it finally works.

  6. #6
    Senior Member l911l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    It's only 5 Knight cash per code sent to your phone when SIGNING UP for OTP, but me, and many other people had the issue where the codes it would send would not work, so every time we would send a new activation code it would cost us another 5 kc, and then another, until it finally works.
    What a money making scam lol. Premium in usko is pretty much same as that of steam. I'd rather invest in steam if that's the case.

  7. #7
    -- GloStix -- Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    What a money making scam lol. Premium in usko is pretty much same as that of steam. I'd rather invest in steam if that's the case.
    yep that's why i didn't come back to ko until steam opened. On top of that I feel "safer" using a steam account to log into knight online than I do going straight through nttgame.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •