Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OwA scammed me what now

This is a discussion on OwA scammed me what now within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im done with the child games i believe you did it and im gonna stop at nothing to prove its ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

im done with the child games i believe you did it and im gonna stop at nothing to prove its you im gonna hack data bases to find info and check old letters to prove its you then your in trouble... cause i allready told you in vent what would happen!! h34r: h34r: :angry:

Miss_Cleric

:S owa couldnt scam anyone

joey
    ?

HawkSt0ne scammed me. i have no proof but i think he did it!!! one day i'll get proof and then i'll kill u irl! AHHHH

/sarcasm off

really if u have no proof u might as well drop it. this topic is pointless and just leading to flames.

Banned Senior Member

:S owa couldnt scam anyone [/b]
    I agree! owa couldnt scam anyone:O

Banned

O.o

Lightbulb

I agree! owa couldnt scam anyone:O[/b]
    dude wanna know something anyone can scam anyone its very easy id pw plz see right there sq baba i trusted owa he happened to be at the wrong place at wrong time... i have no clue if he did it was him and spec, and spec is like best friend irl so idk even what to say about it i have all proof that there is no keyloggers on the pc i was on i can call geek squad and get the documentations of when i brought it in right after i got scammed.... so answer me this no keyloggers no others then spec and owa on the acct so what did i scam my self then why would i be out my in shells and other shit... would love to know that... and if this is just a big flame then there is no proveing shit but i will prove it i will find out who did it even if i have to hack ko data base to find out the ips of the ppl that were on the acct at the date of when it got scammed. PERIOD END OF STORY!!!

dude wanna know something anyone can scam anyone its very easy id pw plz see right there sq baba i trusted owa he happened to be at the wrong place at wrong time... i have no clue if he did it was him and spec, and spec is like best friend irl so idk even what to say about it i have all proof that there is no keyloggers on the pc i was on i can call geek squad and get the documentations of when i brought it in right after i got scammed.... so answer me this no keyloggers no others then spec and owa on the acct so what did i scam my self then why would i be out my in shells and other shit... would love to know that... and if this is just a big flame then there is no proveing shit but i will prove it i will find out who did it even if i have to hack ko data base to find out the ips of the ppl that were on the acct at the date of when it got scammed. PERIOD END OF STORY!!![/b]

haha gl, and i would like to hear daves side of the story...

sexy Owa

well im going to try and keep this post short so ill just say this --->

kinshi, reina, karpsu, iceblast, robman, legolas, sanctis, darc_lotus, special0ps, mjhollnerpriest, ofaxabor, simon, robin, sirecho, hawkst0ne, belzack, pdmbuffy, 420_06, zink_de_healer, slyz0r, jinx, mrsdebuffer, lilkleatus, and the list goes on.
    these people are some of my good friends who i shared accounts with and have never scammed :/ scamming people goes against the reason i play this game. hawk i want you to hack the ko database, i want you to find out what happened and then ill be expecting an apology. you need to consider that its your fault and not anybody else's that your character was hacked :/ arrow shower hack's tend to lead to those types of things, ill be checking this post every other day or so starting now ill post once you find some proof of who did what and when, i do hope you get your shit back hawk :/ but as i said before your looking in all the wrong places, i didnt scam ya :/ and i never would have. good luck

Owa dident do shit your just looking for attention.

HawkSt0ne scammed me. i have no proof but i think he did it!!! one day i'll get proof and then i'll kill u irl! AHHHH
    /sarcasm off

really if u have no proof u might as well drop it. this topic is pointless and just leading to flames.[/b]
    ^

are you fucking deaph i never ever had a mother fucking keylogger on anyone of my pc's you cock sucking mother fucker , i have mother fucking proof and fuck this fucking shit you pice of fucking shit admit it or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosOmen

you guys are fuckasses, how dare you doubt hawkst0ne, ive known him forever and i know he didnt have a key logger he had geek squad checkin the shit i know for a fact. si u all can sucka chode

the only1 missing here is jake dint see him replay..... :P

you guys are fuckasses, how dare you doubt hawkst0ne, ive known him forever and i know he didnt have a key logger he had geek squad checkin the shit i know for a fact. si u all can sucka chode[/b]

rofl

geek squad

unless you have proof, no one is going to belive you, cause owa is a upstandng member of the community (and i never even met him) and you seem to be just looking for somone to blame.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast