Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OwA scammed me what now

This is a discussion on OwA scammed me what now within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are you fucking deaph i never ever had a mother fucking keylogger on anyone of my pc's you cock sucking ...
Page: 2

are you fucking deaph i never ever had a mother fucking keylogger on anyone of my pc's you cock sucking mother fucker , i have mother fucking proof and fuck this fucking shit you pice of fucking shit admit it or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

seeying how u react and seeying how owa react, its hard to tell whos playing childish games as u stated in ur first post.

btw how old are you?

hawkst0ne,[/b]
    Lol good job naming the guy that thinks you scammed him in the list of your good friends

Lol good job naming the guy that thinks you scammed him in the list of your good friends[/b]
    He's just listing out all the people's accs he's had access to. If owa is a scammer, then a lot more people would have lost items rather than just hawk.

this is fuking retarded, pointless /close plix?

Banned

I've known owa a long ass time. He's had access to my account for just about as equally long. Never lost any items.

Hawk, I think you should stop banging Dave's name down, cause when u realize it wasn't him, ur gonna feel like the inside of a monkeys ass.

It&#39;s fuhking annoying how this post hasn&#39;t been closed, even though it&#39;s simply a post of hawk just flaming a VERY respected member of the Dies community, with absolutely NO shown proof. <_< zee zee zee zee <_<

sexy Owa

i love you guys :wub: thanks, and @ alkanada just because he lost his items and blames those who have his account information doesnt make me hate him i still consider him a good friend :/ just one running into a lot of dead ends

lamatree

are you fucking deaph i never ever had a mother fucking keylogger on anyone of my pc&#39;s you cock sucking mother fucker , i have mother fucking proof and fuck this fucking shit you pice of fucking shit admit it or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

WOW.. 7 fucks . im impressed

robman

Angry

lol havvk trust me dude owa would never hack any1 and thats a gaurentee so i hope u apologize to him soon

darkrouge4040

OWA HACKED MY VIRGINITY.... I woke up and my ass was lose...I was sleeping but i just know it was him..lol :P
    owa wouldnt do anything to anyone <3
    And people get hacked accept it...
    And how does the inside of a monkeys ass feel sancits? :P

I havnt replyed Because this is sensless drama, No proof. Only accusations, i admit alot of fingers point to OWA, But if we do not Have any proof, what can we do?

Lag0nx

well isnt this some load of bullshit.
    and as far as i remember,owa always had the best gear,doubt he needs anymore items and he is the last person i think will ever go to hacking or something like that
    GL hacking the database lawl.

well isnt this some load of bullshit.
    and as far as i remember,owa always had the best gear,doubt he needs anymore items and he is the last person i think will ever go to hacking or something like that
    GL hacking the database lawl.[/b]

+1 owa even helped me gearing my rouge <3 wanted nothing in return for it...

That guy just got K2ed just like my char last year. Some items were gone But I still had my money and rest of equipment.
    There were no keyloggers involved.

Give Owa some love <3

owa wouldnt scam noone.. so dont b such a noob hawk <_< stop blaming others for somthing thats probably ur fault

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tbh, i could rally up 70 ppl to say im a girl, tho im not. Same thing here, the amount of ppl backing up owa shows his a known guy who has done some nice things. But it DOSENT PROVE he didnt.

Nevertheless hawk is a dumb kid in my eyes. Owa in the other hand hasnet done anything bad or smth like that what iv heard, on the contrary. And yet it dosent proove anything imo.

So unless hawk is haxxord da databäse already and has solyd prüüfs and so on theres no need to keep the topic open.

Fail imo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast