Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OwA scammed me what now

This is a discussion on OwA scammed me what now within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not goin for either side just pointing out something, and feel free to flame me if u want to ...
Page: 3

DeathAndResurrection

im not goin for either side just pointing out something, and feel free to flame me if u want to i dont care, but owa said that he has had access to all those accounts but then u also have to think how many of them had the items been sealed on, cuz i know hawkst0nes items were not sealed at a time that owa had access to the account

See if ud would have followed the rules there wouldnt be any scamming
    just stop giving ur pass................

im not goin for either side just pointing out something, and feel free to flame me if u want to i dont care, but owa said that he has had access to all those accounts but then u also have to think how many of them had the items been sealed on, cuz i know hawkst0nes items were not sealed at a time that owa had access to the account[/b]

nice try...

but most of those accounts he lpayed before rofd... and no sealing in old ko .

zheka1k

lol hack the data base, and he had geek squad checking his computer, lol.

Maybe you should pay geek squad to hack the ko data base....

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

We Love OwA!

He is a scammer though.. scammed my virginity .. lol that joke is so old gotta stop saying it

nah owa wouldnt scam anyone.

Hes got alot of respect here and its just pointless making a topic about such a respected person without any proof cos ull just get shot down lol

whassup

sorry but, you guys cant say OH OWA IS LEGIT, I KMOW HIM ONLINE ..... NO ONE IS LEGIT IN THE GAME NO MATTER WHAT, JUST BECUASE YOU KNOW SOMEONE AND LOVE TO KISS THERE ASS DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT HAVE THE POWER TO SCAM.... why the fuck do you think all of these top legit guys scam.... becuase they have a trustable relation ship with alot of people and then they scam and people think oh they would never do it, sorry but this is all fake ..

and hawkstone, provide a little info for example;
    who knew the account info at the time
    any time when owa logged msn when the hacking happend

etc gogo

you know im believe that this has something to do with k2 cause at the time i didnt have the email in mine i could change it only thru forgot email and have me friend do it so im really begining to believe that they were the ones responsible so could i ask to have this post closed and owa has scammed all are verginitys has he not and who doesnt want his babbies ... how can you tho not think of it being him when i forgot all about spec here he actualy didnt have pw at the time the guy that used to xp the acct never had it ... so i think k2 was watching the acct seen diff ips and were like lets fuck this guy
    take away his shit and then watch ko4life to see how bad it gets idk tho owa sorry for blameing you but you know hard not to when every finger pointed at you and then the items you returned to me the next day they were like the same ones that were just on my acct roc 1 the saphire 14/2 and some earing you gave me idk, ........ all i can say have felix close this shit plz or someone

Shimmy

Items Change People...

sexy Owa

Items Change People...[/b]
    thats very true :/ but they never changed me i never blamed you for thinking it was me hawk :P had i been in your situation id of thought the same but i accept your apology anyhow and i still hope you end up working something out with the scammer :/ thanks to those who supported me but as whassup said, you cant tell anyone is trustable over text. i tend to prove i am by actions and on a side note :/ im sorry for having made this worse than it already was for you, i did lose my temper when you said i did it a little but, after thinking about it i dont blame ya. still respect you as much as i always have

Owa.

Wink

The most TRUSTABLE gg I kno! There isnt a person here in all of dies who can legitimatly say that he has scammed.

Owa is a great guy and one of the most trustable! He aims to help and please others!

...plus, if you should get mad cause you THINK he scammed you when he DIDNT....cause he WOULDNT, and most deinfinitly YOU are scamming HIM...then I know where he lives...and I would most likely TELL you should you get ANGRY that you DID NOT get scammed....hahaha

wow, theres a mouthful for ya

anyway,

<3&#39;s to yu Dave...!

OWA... sex pls.

sexy Owa

stop bumping this topic -.- so sick of seeing it >.<

Psy

damn OwA, there&#39;s so much evidence against you...

/kill thread

sexy Owa

>.< you bastard, your a scamming moderator who are you to talk

Psy

Hehe, that&#39;s going to become the biggest forum joke

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast