Lag in Moradon

This is a discussion on Lag in Moradon within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When anyone else go to moradon on c-west server 1 do you lag to or is it just me? I ...
Page: 1

ICeDOuT

Default Lag in Moradon

When anyone else go to moradon on c-west server 1 do you lag to or is it just me? I have a new computer

Intel core i3-550 3.2ghz
    8GB RAM
    1 TB HD
    Intel HD Accelerated Graphics.

Sometimes it takes me a while to get up the stairs and sometimes Its just slow when you move your I lag around.

whats your internet MB?

Quote Originally Posted by ICeDOuT View Post
    When anyone else go to moradon on c-west server 1 do you lag to or is it just me? I have a new computer

Intel core i3-550 3.2ghz
    8GB RAM
    1 TB HD
    Intel HD Accelerated Graphics.

Sometimes it takes me a while to get up the stairs and sometimes Its just slow when you move your I lag around.
    yeah it might be your connection... (also be sure you ain't downloading any torrent or something like that while playing). I also have lag in moradon, but its cause I have a crappy pc... and also, some programs can help your pc to put all other applications on standby so your game can have the best performance it can have...

If you're having FPS lag it's not your internet connection. It's your integrated GPU. Go buy a new video card and possibly power supply/case to hold it.

EVGA 01G-P3-1145-TR GeForce GTS 250 Video Card - 1024MB, HDMI, 1GB, DDR3, PCI-E 2.0, DVI-I, VGA, SLI Ready, w/ FREE StarCraft II Trial Offer Download at TigerDirect.com

Here's a link for the one I used to have. It's cheap, and not top of the line but it could run Crysis on max settings so it wont have a problem with almost any game on the market. Make sure your case can hold it, because after all it is a very long card.

ICeDOuT

My internet is 25Mb down and 5Mb up so it's not my connection. Sucks that I need a new GFX card my only PCI-E x16 slot is taken up by a capture card for my xbox 360.

B0jack

Alpha is most likely correct. I had FPS lag bad b4 in moradon. upgraded my video card and bought a better power supply and had no problems.

Fps Lag = Character getting stuck up Stairs,Studdering Walking through merchants
    Computer getting 2 hot also effects its performance
    Internet lag= Game running fine No1 is moving exept you

madoscar

do you know that the same thing happen to me but i think it because of there is alot of ppl in moradon

Quote Originally Posted by madoscar View Post
    do you know that the same thing happen to me but i think it because of there is alot of ppl in moradon

Quoted for Truth!

pressing o helps sometimes when it's so laggy you can't get up the stairs unless walking backwards