Password.

This is a discussion on Password. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been trying to change my pass for some time now, but ofcourse no help from CS, All I get ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Password.

I've been trying to change my pass for some time now, but ofcourse no help from CS, All I get is the same automated messege "Dear Customer, Password changes can now be done by logging into the Knight Online Website. Be sure to enter your valid Knight Online Account Name and Your Email Address. Be sure to enter a valid email. If you are not receiving any response emails regarding password requests or new account creations, please make sure to also check your SPAM or BULK folders in addition to your INBOX. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Support" I got this like 3 times already...it seems to me that there's something that detects the word "password" in your inqury and automatically sends that messege.....Zzz what use is that. When I enter my info (old pass/secret answer) it says the information does not match. I don't know why, maybe someone here had the same problem and got around it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostage

You get to the part where you dont know what your secret question is?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

It asks me what the secret answer is to the secret question and I answer it. That's when it tells me the information does not match.

Clerice

yes i know the same thing happened to me. I know my secret answer was correct too because i reset my password 2 times a week before that. I think password reset function is bugged again, sorry to say.

However, you should take a look at this thread
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1986

Foretold

the secret answer thing sometimes gets bugged i guess

Back when everybody got k2ed by the password response thing not coming, I tried to recover mine and it was saying that the information does not match for the secret answer. I got ahold of a GM and he asked me what i thought it was. I gave him my answer and he said it matched, so the account is mine... Im like wtf, i typed it in and it said it didn't match...
    So yeah, thats my little experience, if it helps.