NEED HELP FOR LOGGING WEBSITE

This is a discussion on NEED HELP FOR LOGGING WEBSITE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i recently changed the email to my account and everytime i log the site it says, THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOT ...
Page: 1

magnified

i recently changed the email to my account and everytime i log the site it says, THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED.

usually when it says that its not capable to access the account ingame but i can still do this.... i did not get a verification email from the new one or the old one so i have no clue what to do..

please help ^^<3

Banned

Have sex with a few GMs and maybe they&#39;ll fix it.

frostnova

lmao same problem with my old account then i found out it was banned

Cammers91

Need To Look in the inbox of your new email address and email willl be sent to it.

tamachan

Make a new account and send CS... tell them what happen and give as much infomation as u can good luck :P

Cammers91

Or Give This A Try If All Else Fails

Have sex with a few GMs and maybe they&#39;ll fix it.[/b]

Thyss

A friend of mine is having the very same problem. I tried to help her, by sending KO a ticket but so far what I got as an answer was: I cant do much on this matter but i will be sending your issue to the ppl that may help you ....:P

DragonSan

i have the same problem on my mage account says "account not activated" not sure what to do lol but i can still log ingame so not sure what is up.... :angry: <_< :unsure: