patch problem......

This is a discussion on patch problem...... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any ideas how i can solve it? 1)i tryed flush/dns couple of times didnt work. 2)tryed to reboot/shut down pc. ...
Page: 1

any ideas how i can solve it?

1)i tryed flush/dns couple of times didnt work.

2)tryed to reboot/shut down pc.

3)tryed to reinstall the game and now its stuck on the 1511 patch.

4)tryed to ask for server.ini file from couple of people,it worked but in loading it says,game is outdated.

5)download.knightonlineworld.com aint working

if any1 can think of an idea that might help,dont repeat the ideas i just said.

Thanks in advance.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

FTP Server might have been busy at that time. Did you try again at some other time? If it still doesn't work then you might need to patch it manually.

FTP Server might have been busy at that time. Did you try again at some other time? If it still doesn't work then you might need to patch it manually.[/b]

ya dude i saw the manual patches il see how it workes with them,and yes i tryed like alot of times morning night etc etc

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

i&#39;m having this exact problem right now, i reinstalled the game and i can&#39;t get past the 1511 patch <_< i downloaded the game from the official website using gamedaily. Any ideas?