Blue Screen everytime i load up.

This is a discussion on Blue Screen everytime i load up. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I keep getting Blue Screend everytime i load up KO. I was wondering if there is any fix for ...
Page: 1

Hey, I keep getting Blue Screend everytime i load up KO. I was wondering if there is any fix for this. I am assuming its xtrap. reply fast please.

BoShkE

Try play in windowed mode... I had same problem after some patch, it has something to do with graphic card... An .dll file is corrupted, cant remember the name...Some graphic cards dont support it. After the new patch i can play full mode again and i have no problems....
    Tell me which .dll file you get its corrupted, it should be probably the same as i had...

SAME
    nv4s.diss or somehting like that cant recall
    i have the same problem tho and i still cant play :S still errior along with others

how did u fix urs boshke? pm pls or reply here
    thanx

BoShkE

SAME
    nv4s.diss or somehting like that cant recall
    i have the same problem tho and i still cant play :S still errior along with others

how did u fix urs boshke? pm pls or reply here
    thanx[/b]
    Well if its about the corrupted .dll file I tried lots of things. Reinstalling KO, adding patches manually, reinstalling graphic drivers and updating etc.. Nothing helped, but when i switched to windowed mode on options, I could play with no problems. Then after next patch I tried switched again to full mode and there was no problem. And still 4weeks and counting no problems anymore...
    Other thing what it can be is that your pc overheats, check your powersupply and fans. You could also go in BIOS to check your pc tempeture. The best would be to install program to check it when you start KO, to see if tempeture rises to much...