Patchs wont download

This is a discussion on Patchs wont download within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, can someone help me plz..everytime i try to download the patch..1518..its gets to the end like its done ...
Page: 1

letshavcones

Hi guys, can someone help me plz..everytime i try to download the patch..1518..its gets to the end like its done downloading n nothin happens it just stays there...anyone got any idea at all.....i wouldent mind have a look at that the game that scrwed me so many times!

letshavcones!!!!!..lvl71 mage..

Shimmy

Hi guys, can someone help me plz..everytime i try to download the patch..1518..its gets to the end like its done downloading n nothin happens it just stays there...anyone got any idea at all.....i wouldent mind have a look at that the game that scrwed me so many times!

letshavcones!!!!!..lvl71 mage..[/b]
    For Microsoft Vista Users

Right Click On The Lancher "Run As Admin"

This is a common problem.

For Microsoft Windows Xp Users

If you are receiving the error “Extract Failed” By Your Launcher Do The Following
    Go To

My Computer > C: (whatever drive KO is installed on commonly it’s this one) > Program Files > "Knight Online"

And Delete The Patch 1518 in this case.

Knight Online Lancher Will Automatically Re-Download The Patch From The FTP Server.

Please Repeat These Steps Several Times if it doesn’t work at first

darkday

cheange server.ini version to 1518
    or download patch from knight online ftp

didinino

letshavcones

Cool

Thanks for the help guys...i'll give it a go..

Bufty

Cones is a good friend and clanny, he tried all the above and didnt work Any more ideas guys as we would really like him back :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you do manual patches you need to update server.ini to show the file number of the last patch which you extracted to your KO folder.

Files=15xx

just change the last 2 digits to match the patch number you did.

if you need more help, I did a long post on how to manual patch in here somewhere... search my posts