PAYMENT FRAUD?

This is a discussion on PAYMENT FRAUD? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used a legitimate paypal account with my credit card on the account yesterday to buy 2100 Knight cash. So ...
Page: 1

Vortex

Default PAYMENT FRAUD?

I used a legitimate paypal account with my credit card on the account yesterday to buy 2100 Knight cash. So i bought some scrolls, went to bed... The next morning I wake up and try to log in, but for some strange reason my account has been blocked. I log onto the website and check what CS has to say, and they say I commited payment fraud? So now, I cannot play my 61 rogue, that has been hacked once before shortly after I petitioned a GM to reset a secret question... Where is the customer support and appreciation in this game? Are all GM's in this game crooks? I want to get to the bottom line of this.

~Vortex

Vortex

BTW, would appreciate suggestions on what to do, I'm just stunned right now.

Vortex

bump

Rentzusuken

How old are you?

Vortex

I am 18, why do you ask? =)

Rentzusuken

I'm just curious as to what demographic usually posts on a non-official forum about their account problems and manages to appear so clueless as to what to do when it comes to consumer rights.

Vortex

This is the account problems/Hacked accounts section is it not? So coming here and asking a question about my account when I don't know what to do, hence clueless, shouldn't be too out of the norm? I think it's proper to request help on a help section of the forums when you need it... And I tried contacting K2, who has phenomenal Customer Support btw.. What i really want to know is what or who to contact for some decent support on these matters, and how i can work to get the account that was wrongly taken from me back.

@FT3R5H()CK

try to call them and state ur problem over the machine if ur lucky they will contact u gl

FiLa

Rentzusuken listen fool if you are smart ass and know what to do just give a siggestion dont need to show up your ass man, i hate nerds like u i fuck them up all my life , smarty mofo.
    Bro you can only send legit form from paypal and from your cc company statemnet that this transaction was legit so good luck
    by the way im 24 and i seen more and expirienced more good and bad things in this life than you little prick Rentzusuken biatch