Question about support ticket

This is a discussion on Question about support ticket within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok I sent in a ticket about me getting hacked when all my items were sealed and CSR Esther said ...
Page: 1

BiPolarCow

Ok I sent in a ticket about me getting hacked when all my items were sealed and CSR Esther said he would have to escalate it to another department for further review. So this CSR Sumire answered and said "I am sorry to hear that your account was compromised. Please create a new account and submit a new ticket with the following information: the name of the account in question, along with the full payment history of the account." I have never heard of anyone having to make a new account and to send payment history on the new acount to talk about the main account. So I made new account and sent info and then posted on main account saying I made new account and sent info then CSR Sumire replys saything "Thank you very much. ^^ : D : )" WTF is up with the faces? never saw or heard about CSR people puting those into a reply before. So anyone know why I had to make new account and why the hell he/she put smily faces in the reply. I think they took my gear form me

Maybe because if you were "hacked" the CSR thought your ticket could have been submitted by the hacker?

i never got the single smiley in an answer from K2 .... only "professional" answers

i never got the single smiley in an answer from K2 .... only "professional" answers[/b]
    Professional autoresponding bot answer's you mean

since u got hacked, they aer scared that the hacker still has ur pw, so if u submit a ticket with all the infos, then the hacker can get that information.. which wouldnt be that good for you :P

and wow i never got any msg from CS with any kinda emoticons or w/e

oh and.. just to let u know, u will only be getting some crappy +7 weapon, with +9 accesories.. :S

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Ok I sent in a ticket about me getting hacked when all my items were sealed and CSR Esther said he would have to escalate it to another department for further review. So this CSR Sumire answered and said "I am sorry to hear that your account was compromised. Please create a new account and submit a new ticket with the following information: the name of the account in question, along with the full payment history of the account." I have never heard of anyone having to make a new account and to send payment history on the new acount to talk about the main account. So I made new account and sent info and then posted on main account saying I made new account and sent info then CSR Sumire replys saything "Thank you very much. ^^ : D : )" WTF is up with the faces? never saw or heard about CSR people puting those into a reply before. So anyone know why I had to make new account and why the hell he/she put smily faces in the reply. I think they took my gear form me [/b]
    they might think your the hacker,, ';-x
    hopefully they do not sellyour account with the new pus item ';s

you put premium in that new account¿
    coz they dont have support for non premium accounts...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

you put premium in that new account¿
    coz they dont have support for non premium accounts...[/b]
    oh yeah, thats true ';s