Whats up with my KO :(( ?

This is a discussion on Whats up with my KO :(( ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aite so, I turn on my computer and I leave my antivirus scanning my PC. After a while the scan ...
Page: 1

Aite so, I turn on my computer and I leave my antivirus scanning my PC. After a while the scan finishes, and it found a couple of "Xtrap" trojans bla bla that I know are hamless, so I press "Heal". The thing is, I try to open the game, press Start, and the Xtrap says "Recieving Files" the grey bar ends up loading and the Xtrap goes dissapears, so I'm like, aite cool my game is gonna open, but it didn't. Whenever I open my game, the extrap lil box says "Recieving Data bla bla" and when it finishes loading nothing happens.
    Anyone knwos how to fix this ?

Waa help aq <_<

Banned

reinstall ko?

colaba

Disable your anti virus... Dont turn it off... Disable...

This happens to me with AVG one week before... When i disable it... WORK... Today i use other anti virus...

Disable your anti virus... Dont turn it off... Disable...

This happens to me with AVG one week before... When i disable it... WORK... Today i use other anti virus...[/b]
    dosent work for me i have same problem

Aite so, I turn on my computer and I leave my antivirus scanning my PC. After a while the scan finishes, and it found a couple of "Xtrap" trojans bla bla that I know are hamless, so I press "Heal". The thing is, I try to open the game, press Start, and the Xtrap says "Recieving Files" the grey bar ends up loading and the Xtrap goes dissapears, so I&#39;m like, aite cool my game is gonna open, but it didn&#39;t. Whenever I open my game, the extrap lil box says "Recieving Data bla bla" and when it finishes loading nothing happens.
    Anyone knwos how to fix this ?

Waa help aq <_< [/b]
    SAME PROBLEM

Bump...NEED FAST SOLUTION!

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Ok Canz And Xero, I know Canz push heal on his antivirus, did you too?
    When you pushed heal, It must of deleted some important XTRAP files that were needed to connect to the game... I would have a friend copy his patch 1517 XTrap folder and send it to you.. click on the XTRAP folder in your knight online folder and push Shift+Delete, this will permanently remove it without going to your recycle bin. Also go to windows search and type in Xtrap and delete every single file that has Xtrap in it. Now go and put the folder your friend sent you inside the KO folder. If that doesn&#39;t work.. I don&#39;t know what to tell ya, I haven&#39;t had any XTrap problems in ages.

runordie

A different solution...

go into your ko folder, and delete the Xtrap FOLDER, when you reload the game, it should re-install all of the xtrap folder and current patches

HolyCow

You can try this:
    1.-enter to Ko folder delete Xtrap
    2.-Enter C:/windows/system32/driver/etc/hosts select all and delete
    3.- Go launcher and press right clic enter to properties and compatibility chek compatibility with windows 2000
    4.- Enter Ko via launcher, normally should download.

Go to official KO Forum there is a pots made by Tanoruk about this and how to fix it.
    How did I fix it?
    Uninstalled AVG of my computer, do what the post said, DL AVG again.