Paypal Question.

This is a discussion on Paypal Question. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I Recently sold something through Ko through paypal. And I Was chargebacked, Now I Had 1200 as the balance ...
Page: 1

DRDRE22

Hi, I Recently sold something through Ko through paypal. And I Was chargebacked, Now I Had 1200 as the balance as in I had the money. So I Was looking through some Online websites and Bought some stuff for my Gfs Birthday. So I Went through and bought it yada yada. So I basically had his Money When I Bought the stuff. But than a few hours later it was chargebacked... sO Am i Actually paying the Money Out of my pocket? Or that $ That I earned?

I'm Kind of upset if It's out of my pocket cause that's nearly 900 usd.

Thanks please let me know

ILoveYouToo

Did you let this person chargeback or did they win? If that person won the chargeback then you will have a negative balance. When you bought the stuff did they take the money out immediately or they haven't yet? If the money isn't there when they go to take it out you could have some problems.

DRDRE22

yes I have a negative balance, But, It says on Ebay the item has been paid for. on bla bla bla.

and my paypal is currently "limited access" so am I Down the mOney I bought the shit for? or did it come out of the money that was chargebacked?

are u -1200 then it was the chargeback if its the amount u payed for then its because the chargeback went first