PC crash when i open the inventory

This is a discussion on PC crash when i open the inventory within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah well when im playing at school ( on any computers ) , ive no prob playing without lag but ...
Page: 1

tjokis

Yeah well when im playing at school ( on any computers ) , ive no prob playing without lag but when i press the "I" key to open the inventory the computer just literally shut down. Its also happening when im opening any shops ( potion merchants , sundries etc.) So i was wondering if it happened to any1 or if theres any way to fix it? Its not a major problem but its quite annoying coz i cant even repair and repot :x

Thanks in advance.

reinstal?

i will try to help u
    press right click on my computer after properties after advanced after u will see "startup and recovery" press settings and u will see Automatically restart if u have the V on so u need to remove it i hope its will help if not im sry i dont know what to do..

tjokis

tried to reinstall already , on many computers. Hm thanks godofhell ill try it once i get at school tommorrow and will let u know if its working

reinstall KO

reinstall graphic card drivers

reformat computer if all else fails

sime217

school isnt for playing games, its for learning. play the game at home..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

school isnt for playing games, its for learning. play the game at home..[/b]
    Agreed. If your school lets you play games on the PCs, then talk to the IT staff at your school.

tjokis

Im in a private computer school so ofc im studying... im just playing sometime on the lunch time since we have 1h30 and i dont have time to play at home. Anyway thanks for the help ill try those ,exept i cant reformat their pcs