Change e-mail - not possible :S

This is a discussion on Change e-mail - not possible :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all. 1. Resend activation code does not work for me - I do not receive any e-mail with this ...
Page: 1

Hi all.

1. Resend activation code does not work for me - I do not receive any e-mail with this info

I've submitted a ticket to customer support and I've asked them to send this code manually. They answered me that it is impossible and that I may create new e-mail at hotmail or gmail and submit a ticket to change the e-mail on this account.

2. I've created new e-mail and send them new ticket. They ask about payment history from last 6 months but I did not play on this account for over an year and I bought a premium only once 2 years ago but then I've changed a credit card and I do not have any information about it's digits numbers. I can give them any other information they want but NOT LAST 4 DIGIT's!!! They say that they can not help me..... zzzzzz..... any ideas how to solve this problem?
    btw... do not wanna spent 55$ to transfer character to another account.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Do you know why your not recieving the activation code?

Check whether you have an email blocker, check your junk mail, and check whether your email account automatically deletes it or something.

Other then that, i guess itll have to be the $55 option..