Cant Use My CC in the PUS

This is a discussion on Cant Use My CC in the PUS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, well dont know why its doing this but for some reason everytime i go to buy prem from the ...
Page: 1

///_O

Hello, well dont know why its doing this but for some reason everytime i go to buy prem from the power up store the only option it will give me to use is ESN i cant even try to pay with my CC =s. Ive never heard of ESN before so i have no clue what it is. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know i need to buy prem >.<!

Thanks.

mjollner

happens on an off for most people, some more often than others try again tommorow

///_O

still wont just have ESN

mjollner

If you&#39;re having problems with your credit card transactions than it might be because of the new credit card system that was put in place a few weeks ago. Remember to validate your cards, and if you&#39;re having problems submit a support ticket.[/b]
    just saw this on official forums

///_O

yeah if i had a chance to even validate my card lol i have no idea how to validate it the only thing it has is K-ESN when i go to the PUS so =s.

http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/

pay through paypal using credit card dont have to register with paypal
    shatteredcrystal will give ur esn code thru email (new ppl need to answer few questions when they call u for confirmation of purchase)