Be carefully !!! a new hack at trade !!!

This is a discussion on Be carefully !!! a new hack at trade !!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; player name HAS45 use somethink to scam other players. He pm people and give heavier prise for items, for egz. ...
Page: 1

Default Be carefully !!! a new hack at trade !!!

player name HAS45 use somethink to scam other players. He pm people and give heavier prise for items, for egz. someone shout " Sell rol 2 ", he pm and talk " I give you 100gb " (normal prise is [75-80] gb). Its all normal and this is all good, but... next he write somethink like this ( all on screen). He write this to o0SleepOfReason0o and Sleep want to sell him rol 2 then pm Irith666, Irith666 come take rol, give trade for HAS45, show him rol and want to give rol back to Sleep but... when Irith666 and Sleep open trade window, Irith see everythink good, but sleep dont see trade window, Irit put rol on trade and take ok, Sleep " trade window " do it to but, he dont take rol.... Rol take HAS45.... I dont know why and what he use, next I pm him ( becouse he shout " sell rol +2 for iron neck ) and he write to me desame thinks.

http://imgshock.hostei.com/viewer.ph...286795194e.jpg

Its not a hack, he makes a new character with almost the same name and then the other trader gets confused and he gives it to the wrong person with out noticing, the scammer would trade your friend with the new char almost same name and he thinks its you etc, sorry for your lose bro.