Photoshop question

This is a discussion on Photoshop question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that this topic is weird, but it's the best place I know where I can ask. Actually I'm ...
Page: 1

Cadence96

I know that this topic is weird, but it's the best place I know where I can ask.

Actually I'm using Photoshop CS2 Version 9
    When I try to "Save an Image for Web", it loses the quality of all gradients.

The same happens when I import a good quality gradient image to the dreamweaver 8.

Is something wrong?

Thanks in advance...

mjollner

i've noticed similar things with photoshop and photopaint in the past, imho the export for web function tries to cut down the size far to much, almost always better off just exporting as normal, and just choose jpeg as the file type. normally works for me

Cadence96

i've noticed similar things with photoshop and photopaint in the past, imho the export for web function tries to cut down the size far to much, almost always better off just exporting as normal, and just choose jpeg as the file type. normally works for me [/b]
    I tried that. But even using high quality jpeg, the dreamweaver8 reduces the quality too.

mjollner

maybe just export as a tiff or png then XD

Cadence96

Fixed. I forgot I had reduced to 16bits the quality color...

dumb topic...

Upgrade

+1