Game closes at login

This is a discussion on Game closes at login within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Folks, This is the first time I've experienced this. I have Windows XP Home Edition and I normally use my ...
Page: 1

lambslayer

Folks,

This is the first time I've experienced this. I have Windows XP Home Edition and I normally use my admin account to get on the game. Lately I get to the login and I type a few letters and poof the game closes. So i changed some video settings and it allowed me to get on again. The next day it started doing the same thing. I changed the settings back and still no good. So I figured I'd get on my wifes admin account and try it there. It allowed me to get on the game and I tried to go to the powerup store, as soon as I clicked on an item the game closes again. Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm... this is a tricky one too me :P!.. You have the same type of comp as me just mine is slower... So for that i think you should clear up some space on your hard drive by going to Start>Set Program Access and Defaults>Change or Remove Program>Delete the unneccessary program that you have installed onto your comp.

you should check your space by looking in the C drive.. 1GB or more is fine i think to run this game..

Hope any of this helps at all :P

Good Luck :P

lambslayer

I have a 250gig harddrive of which isn't at all filled. I just recently reformated my hardrive. Would that have anything to do with it? This is the only program that opens and then closes right away. All my other games run just fine.

I'd try reformatting and then reinstalling XP again. Reinstalling the operating system usually fixes any problems. Oh and the way you described it lamb, it doesn't really sound like a graphics related problem.

Baxxor

just seems like there is an error in the game or such, not any graphic problem cause then you would get a error code/blue screen and/or maybe some horrible graphics when you log in