Please Help me

This is a discussion on Please Help me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need help. I am unable to see any letters anywhere. I have all the system requirements so i dont ...
Page: 1

masaimune7

I need help. I am unable to see any letters anywhere. I have all the system requirements so i dont know whats the problem. Can someone please tell me a way to fix this?

FattySin

Have you been playing KO for a while or did you just download/install it?

Don't know exactly what you mean by letters either.... Can you see Servers, the notice when you log in, etc? Or do you mean ingame?

masaimune7

oh yeah i forgot to mention that i just downloaded it and i cant see any of the letters on the login screen. I cant even see the letters that i try to type in the username and password area.

FattySin

Not really sure on how to fix the problem, bud, but it's probably something simple :lol:... Re-Install KO and see if that helps, i'm sure it would, if not I can get you some more help

masaimune7

i try reinstalling it and it didnt work. Can you get me the help please?

FattySin

I'll get a few friends attentions towards this, expect a solution maybe tomorrow if we get one :lol:

masaimune7

alright thanks for the help

it would be weird if im right but, maybe you dont have that font installed :S

KO4fun

it would be weird if im right but, maybe you dont have that font installed :S[/b]
    mine does that when the computer is in windows mode, i just click my mouse on the account id box and then i can type in the infos.