Please help me friend (Sarevock) Diez server

This is a discussion on Please help me friend (Sarevock) Diez server within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just want to know how can a GM block my friends account and he never use a 3rd party ...
Page: 1

Ladykitana

I just want to know how can a GM block my friends account and he never use a 3rd party tool, and he xp by himself or he do it with clan members. And who do we talk to to get it unblock. The GM's really to need prove to us that he use 3rd party tools. Because it is F**ked up how there is alot of koxpers in game and they never seems to catch them and they are everywhere.

well you'd have to contact CS aka Customer Service or Support or w/e.

opteron

if he has been in a party with someone using ANY kind of 3rd party tool they can ban 4 it.......

Banned

he just was xping alone when got dc and so cant login again :S, pls if anyone know how or who we need talk to help he tell us..........why legit players got banned while lots of koxper still playing?

well infact they dont need to prove anything

if he has a premium then he should contact customer support

Banned

he was playing 1 year that account and no had premium .....so what we must think if you no premium u can get banned anyday for nothing and lose all your shit.. cuz some GM made a mistake and no want say yes i wrong?
    come on guys no ban legit player just cuz not have premium....""free 2 play""

jeff1991

im sad, does it say something like : undergoing maintenace ?

Banned

im sad, does it say something like : undergoing maintenace ?[/b]
    yes.. he sent support tickets and got a answer like this:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed using third-party tools which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.[/b]
    but hell is a lie, he is me real life friend and i sometimes play on hes pc, and i know he dont use any 3rd party tools lol
    so what this mean? you can been playing 1-2 year this game and they can bann u for fun or cuz you not premium? so what? start again? play 1 year more to get all your shit again?
    you can see koxpers banned and 1 week later back to play and koxp again.. this why? cuz they are premium...
    so if they will not help non-premium users why still a free2play game? why no make only pay2play