plese help

This is a discussion on plese help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought my first eme for 15 GB... than aftr that 2 hours later some1 merchant an eme for 999 ...
Page: 1

SonOfGod

Default plese help

i bought my first eme for 15 GB... than aftr that 2 hours later some1 merchant an eme for 999 m so i bought it... but after that i cant use... than suddnely i couldnt use both.. it say it was dupe.. and i relog and it turns gray ... plesae help me i want to fix this i dont want to waste 25 GB's for nothing

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You bought duped emes

damn ur sig is so distracting that i forgot wad i wanted to reply after i hit the"reply" button.
    on the serious note, its prolly duped, or maybe ur client is fuk up u can try reinstalling the game :lol:

SonOfGod

im pretty sure but i bought the first one for like 15 GB.. than after taht i wanted to buy another one... than so i saw some1 merchant one for like 999 m so i bought it really fast... after that i couldnt use and i relog and it turned gray... any1 know how i can fix this or somthing? if i can get at least one back and id be happy please

well all i can say that u bought that eme from that merchant on impulse. next time think twice. a legit eme would cost u more than 14gbs... and u see 1 for 10gb... y would some1 make such a huge loss like that. its abt the same story as the guy who bought the iron crossbow +9 and +10 and got banned.

SonOfGod

damit if that were you, youd probably buy it too and how would i know its dupe? zzz

not trying to get into a fight with u or wadever but u should have noticed.
    If it was some1 who is legit for example glarfist or wadever, yea i might buy it. but from some1 whom i totally have not seen b4 , i will not.
    so back to the topic is that most likely its dupe and u cant equip it. i have no idea wad side effects does dupe items have since i do not own 1 but legit items would not give u such a problem

SonOfGod

after i went to power up store... the items color turn back to normal but i still cant use....

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by belzac
    damn ur sig is so distracting that i forgot wad i wanted to reply after i hit the"reply" button.
    on the serious note, its prolly duped, or maybe ur client is fuk up u can try reinstalling the game *:lol:
    +1 :wub:

Common sense man, i know you play manes and i'm sure you know what happened with Manes server. Don't buy items b/c theres numerous dupes around....

SonOfGod

zzzz any1 know what is K2 phone number is?

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrjcolley101)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-belzac
    on the serious note, its prolly duped, or maybe ur client is fuk up u can try reinstalling the game *:lol:
    +1 :wub:[/b]
    +2 :wub: :wub:

lusian

Originally posted by SonOfGod
    zzzz any1 know what is K2 phone number is?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this one cracked me :lol: :lol:

KO4fun

Originally posted by SonOfGod
    after i went to power up store... the items color turn back to normal but i still cant use....

hmmm, i wonder if there is a bug that allows you to sell duped items this way? I cant understand how the game knows they are duped but still allows the sale of the item.