Login Problem

This is a discussion on Login Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I don&#39;t know if any1 knows how to solve it...but woths a try <_< this problem started like 2 ...
Page: 1

Ethgar

Hello,

I don&#39;t know if any1 knows how to solve it...but woths a try <_<
    this problem started like 2 weeks ago..and before that if server was full it said "Non premium users are not allowed to log in this time.sorry for the inconvinience.."
    I&#39;m not premium and when i try to connect to a server when it&#39;s full it says "Successfuly connected to ARES1 server (or whatever server) but failed logging into the game. (255)", and then it disconnects me from the server.
    it happens only when the server is full, when its not full i can login properly.

here&#39;s a pic

if any1 knows how to solve it i will be really thankfull

thanks in advance,

ethgar.

cigaret10

You aren&#39;t premium , and you should try in the night then u get logged.
    try it.

~~ angel

Ethgar

i said that when servers arent full i can connect..but when they&#39;re full this message appears...

mjollner

... the server is full... you dont have premium..... you cant connect..... and your surprised why?
    just because the message is different it is still k2 saying a.q buy premium you cheapo

assassin110490

im getting this problem as of today and i have premium