points redistributions

This is a discussion on points redistributions within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Doesnt work for me. I tried to get naked as it used to be issue in the past but didnt ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Default points redistributions

Doesnt work for me. I tried to get naked as it used to be issue in the past but didnt helped. Simply after i click on redistributions choice at that npc over the stairs nothing happens.. Any1 knows why?

thanks

you want to do restat? I'm pretty sure that you've got bugged pet in your slot and it doesn't let you restat ^^

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

What do u mean bugged pet? How do I check it ? I got that char from cypher ring and i never used pet <_<

Raoul

I believe the actual redistribute is under.. explanation of nation transfer.. go into that tab and u should get the options to redistribute.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Yeah it's under the 3rd menu option, whatever it says on the label

Banned

i cant redistribute myself the kaishar guy in the up of the stairs only shows me 2 options and for other ppl 6 options wtf :S any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    I believe the actual redistribute is under.. explanation of nation transfer.. go into that tab and u should get the options to redistribute.

that has worked for me. cheers :P i thought i got buggred or something