Is it possible

This is a discussion on Is it possible within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I logged into my account and all my items were gone. They weren't duped so it wasnt lost because of ...
Page: 1

firenewbie11

Thumbs down

I logged into my account and all my items were gone. They weren't duped so it wasnt lost because of dupe wipe. I have NEVER given out my info. And my sealed items were missing too. The only items that were lost were items that had a value. I lost a PP+1, Rogue Shell Set +7, Dual Shards RB+2, Dual Kekuri RIngs +1, DD Helmet +7, Spear Boots +7, Iron Bow +7, RE. and a coupe more things. How the hell is it possible to lost sealed items? The character had nothing else wrong with him. It was the same level and same percent. No NP were lost or gained. So how the hell did i lost all my items?

Sup3rSlick2

So you still had your other crappy items? If that's the case, maybe someone did hack you and did some kind of werid shit on it to take your sealed items. Send a support ticket

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

most likely you got keylogged :/

firenewbie11

how the hell can i get keylogged whn i never download any 3rd party tools?

Look behind you .. maybe there is a hidden camera... maybe your Grandmother is a Scammer..and she Record your password h34r:

Strider

how the hell can i get keylogged whn i never download any 3rd party tools?[/b]

you dont have to download 3 party tools to get key logged