Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post here the links for ip proxis pls

This is a discussion on Post here the links for ip proxis pls within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Best is to use a proxy to get through the login, and then turn it off, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Best is to use a proxy to get through the login, and then turn it off, so it goes back to your IP. It's just like playing USKO... except with the little few steps you have to take upon logging.
    This is working?

[EDIT:nevermind]

hotspotshield can not be uninstalled btw. You can run uninstall but it doesn`t do shit.

i think proxy is the way to go unless u have a badass vpn

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    f.k hotspotshield.
    http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/
    pay $5/month and get private proxy.

Whats the difference between Proxy and VPN?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

People are still not getting it... it's the best to start up the proxy at login and then cancel it once you are in on server select so you can play on your IP without lag. It's just unbelievable how many people keep asking for other options...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    People are still not getting it... it's the best to start up the proxy at login and then cancel it once you are in on server select so you can play on your IP without lag. It's just unbelievable how many people keep asking for other options...
    so will this work, go here http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/ and purchase the proxy, use to log EUKO, and after im in just disable it and use my normal IP, wont it auto dc wen i try to disable proxy due to no internet connection for a second.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    so will this work, go here http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/ and purchase the proxy, use to log EUKO, and after im in just disable it and use my normal IP, wont it auto dc wen i try to disable proxy due to no internet connection for a second.
    You don't close the proxy when you're INGAME , you close it when you're on the server list.

My signature has HotSpot link Tested and working.

Can you imagine the sheer amount of people using hotspot shield and other free proxys that are plastered around every KO-related forum on the net? Sure, they may have a large arsenal of IP's but you can bet your left nut you're sharing that I.P with a lot of other players.

Once you login with that I.P, it's recorded on your account, so if someone to to get I.P banned and you are on the same login proxy that they used, your account will be gone too.

It would be best to purchase a private proxy - http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/ - 4.50$ a month there, cheap as shit, and makes sure you can play without lag and have a unique IP logged onto your account.

All though saying this, depending on NTT's customer support it may not be such an issue as it was on USKO. They have stated that using a proxy is not against the rules, so if you were banned, and their CS is good, you could just contact them and get un-banned as you did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    How does it work?
    Last edited by eupheuz; 10-22-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Banned Senior Member

lmao its gonna be a wtf moment when 500 people logs in using hotspot shield with the same ip

can someone explain how to use hotspot sheild lol i dont get it, i dld euko and then hotspot and it aint even loading updates -.-

Quote Originally Posted by shards View Post
    can someone explain how to use hotspot sheild lol i dont get it, i dld euko and then hotspot and it aint even loading updates -.-
    Cause server its not even up lolz....
    Euko will gett live on 1st november ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12