Video Quality

This is a discussion on Video Quality within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've recently recorded some footage, and looked it over, it's not too bad, but quality isn't the greatest. Would changing ...
Page: 1

I've recently recorded some footage, and looked it over, it's not too bad, but quality isn't the greatest. Would changing the base fps (higher or lower than 30) help with the quality?

Also before you say use fraps...fraps lags me too much to record anything decent atm.

Cammers91

I've recently recorded some footage, and looked it over, it's not too bad, but quality isn't the greatest. Would changing the base fps (higher or lower than 30) help with the quality?

Also before you say use fraps...fraps lags me too much to record anything decent atm.[/b]
    By Increasing The FPS You Will Receive Better Quality Of Video Although I Dont Know What Effect
    It May Have On your computer when your recording somthing , as it could lag.

Although i dont know what the FPS on GameCam goes upto but im sure if you trying runing around 35 - 50 it should be a good quality picture and depending on your computer Spec shouldn't be too lagy.

raised the base fps and the video quality in the gamecam settings, and don't notice any improvement.