Prem problem

This is a discussion on Prem problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello , i tried to buy prem Gold again in this month ( aleardy bought 1 12 days ago ) ...
Page: 1

Genkku

Hello , i tried to buy prem Gold again in this month ( aleardy bought 1 12 days ago ) , and when i tried he gave me this error:

( i dont remember exactly but i know some ) , Sorry we can le you to buy premium becuse you use'd your credit card aleardy 2 times in last 24h or 5 times in last 30 days.

I dont remember myself using my credit card 2 times in 24h or 5 times in 30 days.

Today in morning , i tried to buy again , and he said you tried to buy prem lot of times in last 24h , and you must wait more 24h to try and buy again .

Does it heppend to you also?

Becuse my credit card is fine , i cheaked in bank yestrday , the money cant over , its not card when you put 300usd in so you can use only 300usd...

Well , does it heppend to some of you?

Genkku

up , need help.

hej

Your bank probably have restriction so you cant use it more then x times.

Genkku

Your bank probably have restriction so you cant use it more then x times.[/b]
    I had this problem long time ago and its fixed , i also gain 3000 Shekels more ( sheke = Israel money ) every month w/o my parents money , so noway they blocked me...maybe i really have to wait 30 days dunno ;/

i had this problem 2, seems like a restriction so u just have to wait few days or use different pay method - wait and relax

Genkku

I tried to buy now and said again same error , 2 times in last 24h or 5 times in last 30days , i tried change IP but i guess he reading from the card number , and my account in clickandbuy got blocked even when its the first time i login there lol , i send the message to unblock it hope they respond fast.

You think after 30 days he will let me buy?

Genkku

I tried to buy now and said again same error , 2 times in last 24h or 5 times in last 30days , i tried change IP but i guess he reading from the card number , and my account in clickandbuy got blocked even when its the first time i login there lol , i send the message to unblock it hope they respond fast.

You think after 30 days he will let me buy?[/b]

Can you be more specific about who this "he" guy is? I'll ask him if he will let you buy prem if you tell me :P

Genkku

Can you be more specific about who this "he" guy is? I'll ask him if he will let you buy prem if you tell me :P[/b]
    LOL , its the machine

If i changed IP and its didnt work , its probably watch at credit card not IP , so i must wait zzz :/

Genkku

Guys i still need your advice about it , please help me ...