Prem Question

This is a discussion on Prem Question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KK, so i was just wondering this because some told me that this works but can anyone tell me if ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

KK, so i was just wondering this because some told me that this works but can anyone tell me if it would work in this case? My real life friend would like me to get his gold prem on an old account so we can unseal the items and sell them, but some friends of mines told me that you can get 30 days of Bronze and send in a ticket and ask it to be changed to gold and k2 will give you the equivalent value of gold days equal to the remaining bronze days. Now if i send if in a ticket, does anyone know if they will require me to give them extra information such as C&B id's?

o_O i never knew there is that possibility

Adomin

really doubt it since they would not refunt my plat prem for KC(no money losses for them) anyway if that does work they will ask you for last 4 digits of CC# for sure

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yes it's true, a friend of mine did that to his Bronze premium account because he had to seal his character to trade to me. He had 20 days left and they changed it to gold but I don't know how many days. I remember the night I told him on msn to try it, he sent a cs support ticket and got it done before 2 days. Don't write down the exact amount of day you want, just say to change the bronze to gold and the specific reason why.

a846039

Oh well, could we believe K2 is not that bad of a gaming company finally? Or is it just mistakes? :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Oh well, could we believe K2 is not that bad of a gaming company finally? Or is it just mistakes? :P[/b]
    tye tye they have brain washed you

Upgrade

o wow this would have saved me some cash if id have known :P

BigApple

I gotta try this...stay tuned...

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Hail, jaspreet!

Thank you for contacting the K2 Payments Team regarding your request of a premium change. Due to your request I have changed your Bronze Premium from 24 days to 06 days of Platinum Premium. You will be able to renew your Platinum Premium 10 days before expiration of the current Premium. When you purchase the new premium, the 30 days will add up to the remaining days of the current premium. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Best Regards,

bla bla bla

had bronze, wanted to cancel it - thats what they wrote back

TooHardcore

What exactly would be a good reason to put down for them to change it :P . Thinking of doing this cause i dont wanna pay for a full month of gold just to unseal some stuff :/