Premium

This is a discussion on Premium within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i try to perchace premium it just refreshes the page and i dont get my premium ? help ?...
Page: 1

When i try to perchace premium it just refreshes the page and i dont get my premium ?

help ?

up ?

it just refreshes the page anyone else have this problem ?

i suggest you stop tryin more than once in a session to buying premium. ko tends to overcharge people a lot, and they wont give back your money unless you ask for it back. its kinda like a scam if you ask me, they overcharge and some people actually dont pay attention to their money and therefor, ko basically keeps it untill you try to take it back.

good luk though.

vynzt

like he said
    by doing it over and over you will spend money for as many premiums as many times you tried to buy it but you will get only 30days

dontmess

try a different way? are u using paying with credit card? i tried that and it didnt work, then used click and buy and then it workd... so maybe thats your solution

helnix

dont even buy it bro ko gonna shutdown .. thats the roumer

SilentDaemon

i suggest you stop tryin more than once in a session to buying premium. ko tends to overcharge people a lot, and they wont give back your money unless you ask for it back. its kinda like a scam if you ask me, they overcharge and some people actually dont pay attention to their money and therefor, ko basically keeps it untill you try to take it back.

good luk though.[/b]
    +1

Onasis

I use Pay By Cash .. i know it`a a gay service but .... np so farr
    One time i wired the money from my account to paybycash and they sended to k2. after 3 days k2 said they didn`t got the money and ii should submit another ticket ... asking another order form beacuse they lost it
    I done all that and paybycash told me that i don`t have to send another payment because they already have the money and they will try to resend it to k2
    All and all i got 60 days of premium service and i payed only 1 time for only 30 days ;d

Geczaperian

hax