xXxThePendragonxXx hacked help us GM's

This is a discussion on xXxThePendragonxXx hacked help us GM's within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi my name is [edited] im from [edited], my character name in the game is Jorgestac (server ares), im the ...
Page: 1

jorgestac

Default xXxThePendragonxXx hacked help us GM's

Hi my name is [edited] im from [edited], my character name in the game is Jorgestac (server ares), im the leader of LaCofradia and i have a lot of problems right now with some of my clannies accounts, and i cant find an active gm online, im sure you have a lot of work right now, but i dont know what else i have to do to get help.

last week some guy change the password of 3 accounts in our clan xXxThePendragonxXX, XGAGRGAMELX, and Drackulin these 3 characters belong to one person [edited] (he is from [edited]), i help this friend of mine as a clan leader because i know a lot about online securtity (im an Industrial Engeneer) and i succesfully recovered the accounts information, but for some extrange reason when i change the email for a new one in the gamers first website ( because when i do it in Knight online website i get redirected to G1), the original email account doesnt change in Knight online website, in the beginning i thought this was a simple bug, but it was not a simple bug, because they got access thru this email and changed all the information, and they did it again today after the server restart, and that is not all because other clannies got attacked and lost their e mail counts, the good thing is that the other clannies have their accounts under different secret email accounts.

As you can see this is a direct attack to our clan, this thing gives us a lot of problems, because we are an active clan and the 95% of our clannies pay for premium service every month, for example xXxThePendragonxXx pays platinium service all the time, and this char xXxThePendragonxXx has donated a lot of national points to our clan and right now we are Acredited Knight Grade 1 and we are almost Royal Knight, i dont know if this thing makes us a taget to hackers or another clans, but this is not important, another really extrange thing is that his first character Perronegro75 was hacked as well, but what we do not understand is that he forgot the accounts information like secret question and answer , and right now this character is in another country and the data was changed too, how can they change this info without the secred answer if even the the original owner doesnt remember the answer, i think maybe you will have an idea for your experience as a GM.

Right now i dont know what else i can do, im begging to you for help or any instruction, we can give you all the info you need to trust in us, we all here are profesional people, we are not kids and we lose a lot of time of our lives and real money in this game cause we love this game, right now my clan members are reallly depresed cause they all are losing they email accounts and characters one by one, if you wanna check one of the things i do for example the las week i change the XGAGRGAMELX mail to one on my private domain of my work website.

Waiting for a solucion thanks for your time.

gash man, hope you get back your clan mate acct, i hate hackers and scammers , why they can do something good in life instead of stealing people. poor people has no shame and respect for others.

write that on your ticket and official's here we cant help at all

jorgestac

yeah sure this is a copy of the ticket, im posting here too cause some gms read this forum sometimes too, an if anybody see this character online or in another clan pls let us know we need all the information we can get

Seems that anyone who uses MSN and people in MSN friends list are voulnerable to be hacked as well. Dont use MSN anymore.

FLaMeS

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Seems that anyone who uses MSN and people in MSN friends list are voulnerable to be hacked as well. Dont use MSN anymore.
    Its not just MSN... my KO was never hooked to a hotmail, when I got hacked it was with Gmail. I got my stuff back though and GM's even threw in a lil something

Hope you get helped Jorge!

I think he got help already glad to see him back in CZ so we can battle it out!! Wheres WICKED hiding!!!!?? lol