Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Premium Convertion

This is a discussion on Premium Convertion within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if some1 is interested to turn off his currentyl prem to buy plat , is there any chance ? ...
Page: 2

and if some1 is interested to turn off his currentyl prem to buy plat , is there any chance ? since they dont convert prems

Saunis

and if some1 is interested to turn off his currentyl prem to buy plat , is there any chance ? since they dont convert prems[/b]
    3 tickets... all whit same answer.
    And in 3. I asked if they can end my bronze.. but no. I had to wait 22days for my premium run out for I can unseal.

007_heal

They used to do it before, not anymore. I have to wait another 400hours before i can buy gold to unseal my items to move my char and items to new acc.

i changed bronze and silver to plat 3 times already. Did it on purpose too lol cause i only need a week of plat for 80

yeah i changed 17 days silver and got 9 days plat i think it was.. Maybe they stopped doing it now though cause all people had to do was buy bronze and change it for like 8 days plat? and bam they could unseal Imo they need to add somthing into PUS thats a unseal scroll, 56 KC for a pack of 10 or somthing, and then non premmys could unseal -_-

3 tickets... all whit same answer.
    And in 3. I asked if they can end my bronze.. but no. I had to wait 22days for my premium run out for I can unseal.[/b]
    ROTFL why they dont want to get more cash for prems ;-S there is no any sense, where is the rule K2 - money first ? I don't get it. I dont see any reason. :blink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12