Premium with Credit Card

This is a discussion on Premium with Credit Card within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried to buy Bronze Premium with my mom's CC and it wouldn't let me do. There was a weird ...
Page: 1

opteron

I tried to buy Bronze Premium with my mom's CC and it wouldn't let me do.

There was a weird error like:

"K2 Network Fraud Protection Policy Notice (1.2): The transaction has been declined."

Don't know the exact words for the rest, but it was saying that it cannot accept my mother's CC because it was possibly a stolen credit card or some like that. Any 1 knows how to buy prem with that problem?!

BTW: I bought the account so there was already some billing history with C&B; maybe it's because of that.. Anyways, I've sent them a support ticket asking them wtf is happening. Would be good if someone knew and could tell me.

^^Canada btw and it's MasterCard

PlayerofRogueC0la

your entering the information needed wrong , ethier your puting the wrong number , name , expiration ,, the last 4 /or 3 on the back do it exact right

opteron

Can't try again today anyways. Tnx for the info. I'll ask for the card again so I can take a closer look at theses numbers. Maybe it was just me, but at first view there was no numbers where there should be some (according to the sites that shows u where to look at).

Gonna cut the grass... Brb in 3 hours that's how long it takes.

opteron

Sent K2 a support ticket...I was entering all the informations correctly zZz

Their asnwer:"
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In order to better assist you, please respond to this ticket and include the date and time of the transactions and the last 4 digits of the credit card. We are looking forward to assisting you."

Is it because I try to buy prem with my mom's CC and that there was already someone else registred to it? (bought that account and the other guy bought some prem's).

Guess now I need the last 4 digits of the other guy even if it was C&B...

Sno0p

When you try purchasing premium or KC there will pop up a message telling you "We cannot perform transations via MC or VISA at this time,we are sorry etc... "

btw dont use your mom`s cc if she doesnt know it

opteron

When you try purchasing premium or KC there will pop up a message telling you "We cannot perform transations via MC or VISA at this time,we are sorry etc... "

btw dont use your mom`s cc if she doesnt know it[/b]
    If she didn't knew I'd be doing it by PayByCash..

Anyways, this little message you're talking about talks about the MC or Visa GIFT CARDS.

-Stupid CS haven't answered me back yet..

i had to make CB acc
    to buy it

its quite easy
    just put in CC info into cb and thats all

ya i cant use my cc's either its really quite annoying and cb is a piece of shit to register with