Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Premy issue (HELP plz)

This is a discussion on Premy issue (HELP plz) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn it.. I did 2 x failed transactions (silver prem) on Jan and it showed on my credit card bill ...
Page: 2

PSYK0SIN

Damn it.. I did 2 x failed transactions (silver prem) on Jan and it showed on my credit card bill today.
    Checked out but nothing showed. I checked my credit card transaction in real time but nothing was deducted then.

And suddenly, wow, charged. If I had my bills on Giro I would had never found out abt this.

Have sent ticket to k2 and hope that they refund me the money asap.

I also did a few failed transactions similarly somewhere earlier this mth as well as on my fren's acc when i tried to purchase plat prem for him.

I will be k2-ed if these transactions are charged as well.

This is so gay.

Anyone knows how long the refund process will take?[/b]
    they charged me 4 times btw last tim not 2 :/ Nd they wont refund before at least a 2 weeks Good luck man Ill never buy premy again

kazuh1ko

they charged me 4 times btw last tim not 2 :/ Nd they wont refund before at least a 2 weeks Good luck man Ill never buy premy again[/b]

2 weeks -.-"

ok, I've got to manage my expectations now.

Anyway thanks for the info.

Guess the best way to purchase prem will be via click & buy.

Their PUS simply suck

overcharge? that only happens when ur stupid enough to spam click buy button

CC not working? i think it depends on the expiration date, it has to be more than 1 year and itll work fine, at least thats how it worked for me, with a new one.

Refunds? No they dont refund any purchases with CC... only with click and buy

kazuh1ko

overcharge? that only happens when ur stupid enough to spam click buy button

CC not working? i think it depends on the expiration date, it has to be more than 1 year and itll work fine, at least thats how it worked for me, with a new one.

Refunds? No they dont refund any purchases with CC... only with click and buy[/b]

U read anywhere that I mentioned I spam clicked buy button?

Dude, don't assume u know everything man.

In the first place, their PUS site suck. Credit card transactions are supposed to be real time. I clicked on check out and the entire card details I key in was erased like nothing happened. Login to my online banking to check card transactions and nothing was captured.

Thought mayb there was a problem with their online store, try to purchase again and I get the same shit.
    Check my credit card transactions again to make sure and still nothing.
    So I gave up and got my friend to purchase using his click and buy acc for me.

And guess what? After a mth they charge me that 2 x purchase which never went through? This is BS.

And my card expire only in 2012, so that should not be a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12