Pressing a char, getting DC!

This is a discussion on Pressing a char, getting DC! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, Whenever I press a char in my own account in the select char screen, I get 'Disconnected from Server' ...
Page: 1

TOMTOM

Hello,
    Whenever I press a char in my own account in the select char screen, I get 'Disconnected from Server' msg.
    It happen every server, and on another account of mine I can log every server and it is fine.
    Anyone had this problem before? What can I do?

you got banned

TOMTOM

NO I did not, How can I, if I did nothing wrong? Just today in the morning I tried to logon and couldn't, and when I came back to school this shit happen...
    And if I get banned it should give me a msg that says that I got banned and should contact costumer support or something.
    Another thing, when I logon to the site I don't see any msg that says 'YOU GOT BANNED' or something, and I know a msg like that should be there...

PFC Senior Member

send a tickted ur best chance to get a answer :/

Banned

send a tickted ur best chance to get a answer :/[/b]
    Yea do it!
    And there should be a little text somewhere on MYKOL that says Account status: Blocked / not blocked or something

TOMTOM

Did send, it's not a ban according to you, tompsu, nothing in MYKOL related to blocked account.

Uzu

K2 should fix this problem if you send them a ticket like some of the people suggested in this topic.
    could be a small bug, or it is something more serious... are these characters your GB characters?

TOMTOM

In GB chars you mean chars that have all my items? If you do, then yes, this account has 1 Ardream char of mine, that if I would be able to log in to I will try my Chitin set +7 to +8, and my dual Cleavers +8 to +9.
    Quitting KO probably after this shit ends, so I want to enter the game to do it! =]

lil_mageskillz

ye it might be cause of the high amount of gb on a low lvl char.

TOMTOM

Nah it's not that, this aint my GB char, just a char with standard +7/12 set and dual cleavers +8 and 150 m +-...

TOMTOM

Ok, this issue is solved!
    I sent a ticket yesterday, and they respond pretty quick!
    Going to Anvil now...

mammlea2

gl with anvil

!Premier_Assassin!

Ok, this issue is solved!
    I sent a ticket yesterday, and they respond pretty quick!
    Going to Anvil now...[/b]
    lucky, i sent in 6+ tickets and still no solution

agendas

send a pm to a gm and tell them whats wrong. I had the same issue and they fixed it in 2 minutes.