Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

VeinsOfHex(Oxley) Scammer

This is a discussion on VeinsOfHex(Oxley) Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Traded my friends RS account to him, checked his account(supposedly a lvl 7x) was a 61, I know I'm dumb ...
Page: 1

Traded my friends RS account to him, checked his account(supposedly a lvl 7x) was a 61, I know I'm dumb for believing him.
    [email protected] is his email

VeinsOfHex

yes, that'd be me, unlike every other asshole who denies shit such as this, i will admit it, and i had fun doing it, in my 14 years of life i've never hacked anyones account, or scammed anyone out of anything, lost 9 rs accounts, and many USD worth of items and coins... well, now i get my own little taste of what has happened to many times.. ill prolly never do it again, i didnt like it much, had the shits past few days... well, cya all, take care franco. and yes, you were owned by a 14 year old. peace

eduarvera23

yes, that'd be me, unlike every other asshole who denies shit such as this, i will admit it, and i had fun doing it, in my 14 years of life i've never hacked anyones account, or scammed anyone out of anything, lost 9 rs accounts, and many USD worth of items and coins... well, now i get my own little taste of what has happened to many times.. ill prolly never do it again, i didnt like it much, had the shits past few days... well, cya all, take care franco. and yes, you were owned by a 14 year old. peace[/b]
    fag -_- assholes like u ruin this forum

Keep the account, won't do anything to get it back.
    Enjoy it I'm not the one to keep grudges here, get on msn though I forgive ya, doesn't mean we can't talk O.o

VeinsOfHex

cool , i think im starting to like this forum

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i guess then a lil pm to a forum mod and u will get banned since u admited u scammed the account

dont get so confortable here u wont stay long B)

VeinsOfHex

ban me, i will make another account, do all u want camsita, i scammed an account, big whoop, u saying your fat ass never stoled all those chocolate bars? you never worked a day in your life, you tried sellin crack, picture that, your to fat, be running from the police and catch an asma attack, he forgave me, give it up.

huh?

idk wtf r u talking about, but if u get banned u will never come back here any time soon trust me B)

VeinsOfHex

i prolly wont get banned, and i will come back....and you don't even know me, so don't talk shit, and as i said before, this thing is over and done with, so drop it.

believe whatever u want, and if u can come back that would be interesting (ofc after u get banned )

still, scammers arent allowed here kid

im out of here, u dont deserve my time stupid scammer B)

Why you did it ah? you remember what you felt when you got scam?
    So why you do it to others? when you bought things for USD , other people did it too , the problem is they legit and not the people who scammed you before.
    And you spoke with him on msn and you scammed him? god , even if i knew you for 2 seconds and i had access to your account ill not scam even 2 coins if you dont let me , i wont touch nothing seriously , i know what is the felling of getting scammed , i lost too , even k2 deleted my items , but i'm not doin " revenge " and searching people to scam , just get over it and enjoy the game , i dont see anything good of scamming people , you really 14 years old like you said , you still cant notice life is much more importent then game.
    People working hard to get money and you just ruin it to them , i sure you use the credit card of your parents to buy premium , so you dont care they working hard just to make sure you have fun to play? why you do it to others? ... grow up kiddo.

Zxenke

huh?

idk wtf r u talking about, but if u get banned u will never come back here any time soon trust me B)[/b]
    Lol, there is no permanent way to ban someone from a forum

OmgThisIsMe, where is Nir? I really need to talk to him. If you see him, please tell him to go on MSN.

i prolly wont get banned, and i will come back....and you don't even know me, so don't talk shit, and as i said before, this thing is over and done with, so drop it.[/b]
    some1 IP ban this piece of shit already

some1 IP ban this piece of shit already[/b]
    +1 he admitted to scamming someone, so he deserver to be banned

Zxenke

some1 IP ban this piece of shit already[/b]
    does no one read what I say? IP ban is worthless! Account ban is worthless! Sure, there are ways to ban someone and make it extremely difficult to get back on, but I'm not even sure it is possible on these forums and the admins would even know how to do it.

EDIT: Moderators cannot IP ban btw. Only done through admin cp. and as i said before...wont work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast